victor809
7 years ago
Literally the worst thing I ever consumed... (And mind you, I've consumed bull peen!s bun bo hue) was when I accidentally went to a vegan bakery and coffee shop (yes it's possible to do this accidentally in SF) and ordered a latte.

I did not realize the taste of a soy latte was so bad. And the texture as it curdled was even worse.

But no... I'm only half joking. I may go get a vegan donut just because it just opened a half a block from the house and I'm lazy....
RMAN4443
7 years ago
Tofu Donuts?????#-o
DrafterX
7 years ago

Whole family has been sick for about 10 days now... Somehow I've avoided it... The boy went back in yesterday and it looks like bronchitis... I got up to do some early morning fishing before everyone woke up and i couldn't stop coughing... Hoping it's allergies...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




you guys have a hedgehog..?? 😕
Sunoverbeach
7 years ago
Do NOT snuggle the hedgehog!!!!!!
victor809
7 years ago
Well... Got a blueberry vegan donut and a cup of coffee.
Nowhere to sit in the new place so I just walked another block to Washington square Park (that's the park in front of the cathedral where all the DiMaggio and monroe wedding photos were taken) and ate it while watching little old Chinese ladies do a fan dance in the park.

Not a bad start to the day. Can't tell the donut is vegan...
victor809
7 years ago
Of course... Standing behind the 10 old Chinese ladies is a homeless dude pretending to do a fan dance.

This fking city...
victor809
7 years ago
One donut wasn't enough breakfast... Now I'm at Mario's for a breakfast croissant.
frankj1
7 years ago
what do vegan donuts eat?
delta1
7 years ago
another reason to attend the Morro Bay Fishnherf: opel will be swift kicking victor's nads...
danmdevries
7 years ago
Back to work to do it again.

Just hoping to make it through this week without a sleepover at work. Brought extra food and clothing and stuff yesterday because it's gonna happen. Always have lots of call offs when the potential for sleepovers is high, which increases the chance for sleepovers.

3 to go. Weather forecast isn't promising.
corey sellers
7 years ago
Good luck Dan
MACS
7 years ago
Sick call offs annoy me. I haven't used a sick day in a year and a half.

I'm going back in tonight, as well. 4 day work week... begin.
Ram27
7 years ago
Checking in gang. 🙄
dkeage
7 years ago

Sick call offs annoy me. I haven't used a sick day in a year and a half.

I'm going back in tonight, as well. 4 day work week... begin.

MACS wrote:


The wife took an office job a few years back, after 20 years self employed. She gets extremely upset with her younger coworkers who use sick days like extra vacation days... I have been self employed for 22 years. Thank goodness. I don't play well with others...🍺
corey sellers
7 years ago
I work in a production plant when people just all of a sudden say I got a doc appointment today and I have planned for them to be working on specific jobs it sucks always is is a challenge folks growing up today don't have the work ethnic that I have It is a pain in the ass for sure and dkeage I am just like you
corey sellers
7 years ago
And also now they are getting w-2 so you know what that means

🍺 🍺

🇨🇮
8trackdisco
7 years ago

The wife took an office job a few years back, after 20 years self employed. She gets extremely upset with her younger coworkers who use sick days like extra vacation days... I have been self employed for 22 years. Thank goodness. I don't play well with others...🍺

dkeage wrote:



We've now have to follow the corporate sick time rules; as mandated by the liberal city within. Each employee gets six "free" sick days. The 7th, you can talk with them about it, the 8th is a verbal warning (which ironically is in writing), the 9th is a written warning. The 10th is a final.

Once they get to the year anniversary of the first occurrence, it falls off and they can take another.

These fuq ups are going to take care of me in a nursing home?

Bring on the smokes and drinks!
Ewok126
7 years ago
I am calling in sick today at my imaginary job!
DrafterX
7 years ago
Traded off the Burb and Stang for an Explorer Sport today... It was a good trade... 😟
MACS
7 years ago
Busy as a mother humper last night. They just kept coming in... and some of 'em were nuttier than squirrel poop.
Users browsing this topic