SmokeMonkey
7 years ago
Good morning, yโ€™all
corey sellers
7 years ago
Morning gents
danmdevries
7 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
danmdevries
7 years ago

Busy as a mother humper last night. They just kept coming in... and some of 'em were nuttier than squirrel poop.

MACS wrote:




Sames.
danmdevries
7 years ago
Two call offs on another unit, so had to send my staff up there and run short. Stupid busy night, and looking to be even worse for the day crew.

There's a trump card anyone can pull when calling off. If no reason is given and I ask, and they say "personal" I'm not allowed to inquire further. The new people will make the mistake of saying "the weather" or "car issues" which I then forward to my boss who can request a taxi or send out someone with a hospital van to pick em up but they don't get a ride back home afterward.
Sunoverbeach
7 years ago
Sounds like you run a union shop too, man. Now before anyone gets worked up, I understand and agree unions do great things for protecting the workforce. It's just some of the rules in the contract that allow them to game the system blows my mind
rfenst
7 years ago
Good Morning!
DrafterX
7 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Ž Dudes...
Ram27
7 years ago

๐Ÿ˜Ž Dudes...

DrafterX wrote:







X




................and fellow posters.
Speyside
7 years ago
Morning all. Supposed to get 6" to 18" of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Snow blower gassed and oiled, foul weather gear ready, extra shear pins, plenty of adult beverages. Yup, I'm ready. ( Who am I kidding. )
danmdevries
7 years ago

Morning all. Supposed to get 6" to 18" of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Snow blower gassed and oiled, foul weather gear ready, extra shear pins, plenty of adult beverages. Yup, I'm ready. ( Who am I kidding. )

Speyside wrote:



I aint ready for this jelly.

8trackdisco
7 years ago

Sames.

danmdevries wrote:



Full moon? Heroin? Typical stupidity?
danmdevries
7 years ago

Full moon? Heroin? Typical stupidity?

8trackdisco wrote:



Yes.
Ram27
7 years ago

Morning all. Supposed to get 6" to 18" of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Snow blower gassed and oiled, foul weather gear ready, extra shear pins, plenty of adult beverages. Yup, I'm ready. ( Who am I kidding. )

Speyside wrote:










[argh]
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Morning all. Supposed to get 6" to 18" of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Snow blower gassed and oiled, foul weather gear ready, extra shear pins, plenty of adult beverages. Yup, I'm ready. ( Who am I kidding. )

Speyside wrote:



Only supposed to get 6-10 today, tomorrow. Using a vacation day on Wednesday. Not even going to bother with a high temp of -7.
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Yes.

danmdevries wrote:



Torn or Narcam. Miracle drug which gives people a second chance, or an expensive, enabling drug which gives people endless heroin mulligans at tax payer expense.

deadeyedick
7 years ago
It's -4 in Minnesota according to the wifey. She leaves this afternoon if weather cooperates. Will be 73 here when she lands in Phx.
8trackdisco
7 years ago

It's -4 in Minnesota according to the wifey. She leaves this afternoon if weather cooperates. Will be 73 here when she lands in Phx.

deadeyedick wrote:



She'll have a re appreciation for AZ weather.
deadeyedick
7 years ago
Time to put all the toilet seats back down, pick up all the empty beer cans and pizza boxes.
opelmanta1900
7 years ago

Torn or Narcam. Miracle drug which gives people a second chance, or an expensive, enabling drug which gives people endless heroin mulligans at tax payer expense.

8trackdisco wrote:


Not sure it's that easy... Chat with someone who's taken a dose of the stuff... It's not cost-free...
Users browsing this topic