Oh yeah! 7 years ago my buddy & I decided to see the Carolina Panthers play the Giants in Charlotte. We went to his house in Myrtle Beach 5 days before the game for a little vacation. I also owned a beach front condo in MB that we also sometimes stayed in. Usually all we do is drink, eat & smoke from morning till night by his pool. This time was a little different. We noticed the new house next to him had not been sold & was vacant for a while. We decided to go look at it. By the time the realtor came at 10:30am we had consumed several Bloody Mary’s & had to take the golf cart 2 to see the house. The realtor kept looking at us funny but continued to show us the home. We told him give us 5 minutes to talk. I came back with an offer of 40k, lower than the asking price, gave him a sizable deposit, telling him it would be my only offer & I had a guarantied mortgage ( some of you know I was in the financial industry). 3 hours later he called & said I bought a house. Then came the call to my wife. Told her to go on line & check out the property. She said it was a beautiful house. I said great. I bought it. Her response was when do we close.
I still do raid trip with my buddy but had to promise my wife I would not buy any more houses.
streetrod wrote: