RMAN4443
7 years ago

and somewhere in south Philly, a father cries...

delta1 wrote:


...in the ghetto...sung in my best Elvis voice...8-[
izonfire
7 years ago

USNGunner wrote:
Sweet. Give your daughter our congratulations on a job well done. Applause



weird

frankj1 wrote:



Huh...
A parallel experience???
Speyside
7 years ago
Parallel universe or string theory?
USNGunner
7 years ago

Huh...
A parallel experience???

izonfire wrote:



Fake news. ๐Ÿคฆ
CelticBomber
7 years ago
Just a quick update. I finally sat him down to ask about his weekend. He's been floating around the house in a super good mood. He actually met three girls, one from Buffalo, NY. with whom he spent a wonderful night and got her number to meet up again this summer and he got 2 numbers from girls who live in Philly.

He works part time at a bar as a bar back and has already invited one to the bar for drinks. It's a bar/dance club full of kids his age. He's not 21 until August but the bar owners let him drink there. When I go they refuse to take my money! Gotta love that! Instead I tip the barmaids outrageously. Me and the wife grab a spot in a corner and enjoy the music and watching the clumsy attempts of the young to hook up with each other. Who knew people watching could be so entertaining! Of course I try to fix him up with girls which embarrasses the heck out of him. He doesn't understand that it's in the job description as a parent.

I realize I am reliving my youth through him but I can"t help it... Youth is wasted on the young! Could you imagine the havoc we"d all wreak if suddenly we were all 20 again knowing what we know now? No girl or guy would stand a chance! So that's where we stand. If anything noteworthy happens I'll let you all know. He might need your well wishes and prayers again in the near future. I'm ordering a few roosters to offer as blood sacrifices which will hopefully tip the scales in his favor๐Ÿ“
USNGunner
7 years ago
I am so with you CB. If I knew then what I know now? Crap, I'd screw myself to death. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Best wishes for the lad, and your vicarious pondering. It's good to have kids.
izonfire
7 years ago

I am so with you CB. If I knew then what I know now? Crap, I'd screw myself to death. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Best wishes for the lad, and your vicarious pondering. It's good to have kids.

USNGunner wrote:



I prefer to have sex with someone else. But to each, his own...
dstieger
7 years ago
Being a grandpa adds so many new dimensions to one's life, CB. Enjoy!
USNGunner
7 years ago

I prefer to have sex with someone else. But to each, his own...

izonfire wrote:



I am my own best friend.
izonfire
7 years ago

I am my own best friend.

USNGunner wrote:



Teach me how.
I'm still working on getting past my self-loathing stage...
USNGunner
7 years ago

Teach me how.
I'm still working on getting past my self-loathing stage...

izonfire wrote:



One must first forgive ones self and find acceptance Grasshopper.

Unless you've gone full potato. Then you're doomed.
RMAN4443
7 years ago

Teach me how.
I'm still working on getting past my self-loathing stage...

izonfire wrote:


It's all in the grip....8-[
izonfire
7 years ago

It's all in the grip....8-[

RMAN4443 wrote:



With my hands in this bowl full of mashed potatoes and melted butter, it's really tough to get a grip.
But it feels really good. Well worth the effort
izonfire
7 years ago

One must first forgive ones self and find acceptance Grasshopper.

USNGunner wrote:



Much gratitude for the insight, oh Gracious One.
Just don't ask me to grab that pebble from your snatch...
delta1
7 years ago
I'll smoke a few Fighting **** to help you out, CB...
Users browsing this topic