KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
RAYMOND (RknRmnd) is up and his birthday is just around the corner, so lets not forget him on his B-Day, July 20!

Happy Birthday a few days early Raymond!!!

ehdg
21 years ago
Well I sent out the package to Ray. I think he'll like the Swishers and Garcia Vegas I sent him. Atleast I hope he does.

ehdg
dccrens
21 years ago
Ray,

Package is in the mail tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. I think I hit a few of the ones you had on the list...

Happy B-Day!
Dave
ehdg
21 years ago
I don't think anyone will be hearing from Ray. He was severly injured by my bithday bomb! LOL.

ehdg
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
package sent
dccrens
21 years ago
Anyone know if Ray is OK?
*ferg*
21 years ago
Package sent last week as well.
SteveS
21 years ago
Happy belated b'day, Ray ...
dccrens
21 years ago
Anyone hear from Ray?
spadesman
21 years ago
Mine landed earlier as well and have not heard from him.
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I wonder where Raymond is??? Maybe he is burried under all the cigars he received for his birthday, heheheeee.
ehdg
21 years ago
The last I heard from Ray was right after my birthday bomb hit. He said that it caused major damage and it just as he was going out of town on vaction. LOL Hey when I hit I try to send a nice full and heavey package!!

ehdg
baracuda
21 years ago
Still no word from Raymond ??????
baracuda
21 years ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Users browsing this topic