delta1
7 years ago

You should have stuck with it. You may have ended up liking cottage cheese. Do you think Drafter actually liked his first homoerotic experience? No. But he stuck with it and now is the poster child. Sticktoitness

teedubbya wrote:



I do eat cottage cheese now and then...usually when I'm traveling and it's part of a breakfast buffet....but don't necessarily like it or keep a supply on hand in the fridge...
deadeyedick
7 years ago
I'm not even going to post to this thread until Drafter edits that friggin title...... pathetic!
MACS
7 years ago

I'm not even going to post to this thread until Drafter edits that friggin title...... pathetic!

deadeyedick wrote:



Hey, don't pick on drafter. He's special.
victor809
7 years ago
Ok.... I think that's a clever edit
JadeRose
7 years ago

The pressure got to me.... I failed... 😞

DrafterX wrote:





Poor Mrs. Drafter
DrafterX
7 years ago
Edit cause Ric died... 😟
delta1
7 years ago

I'm not even going to post to this thread until Drafter edits that friggin title...... pathetic!

deadeyedick wrote:



look what you made him do...

more premature articulation....
delta1
7 years ago
what happened to 501 levis?
USNGunner
7 years ago

Here I thought you were going to mention how his thighs look like cottage cheese....

victor809 wrote:



I'm thinking we'll take your word for it. 😰
USNGunner
7 years ago

look what you made him do...

more premature articulation....

delta1 wrote:




LOL. That's a good one!
danmdevries
7 years ago
Back to work.
victor809
7 years ago
Is this the old 501?
Ram27
7 years ago

Is this the old 501?

victor809 wrote:






Ask Drafter 🤔
delta1
7 years ago
I thought so, but Drafter keeps editing the title...he reads "title" and only sees "tit" so he has to touch it...
izonfire
7 years ago

what happened to 501 levis?

delta1 wrote:



They was worn out
DrafterX
7 years ago
So much pressure... 😞
delta1
7 years ago
what are the over/under for total title changes for this 500?

he's gotta clean up the punctuation error, so there's gonna be at least one more...
izonfire
7 years ago

I thought so, but Drafter keeps editing the title...he reads "title" and only sees "tit" so he has to touch it...

delta1 wrote:



maybe the tits are l.imited e.dition . And who wouldn't touch that...
delta1
7 years ago

So much pressure... 😞

DrafterX wrote:




I'm sorry...
Ram27
7 years ago

The name game........🙄

Ram27 wrote:




The Name Game
Shirley Ellis







The name game. Shirley! Shirley, Shirley
Bo-ber-ley, bo-na-na fanna
Fo-fer-ley. fee fi mo-mer-ley, Shirley!
Lincoln! Lincoln, Lincoln. bo-bin-coln
Bo-na-na fanna, fo-fin-coln
Fee fi mo-min-coln, Lincoln!
Come on ev'rybody, I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name
I treat it like it wasn't there
But a "B" or an "F" or an "M" will appear
And then I say "Bo" add a "B" then I say the name
Then "Bo-na-na fanna" and "fo"
And then I say the name again with an ""f" very plain
Then "fee fi" and a "mo"
And then I say the name again with an "M" this time
And there isn't any name that I can't rhyme
Arnold! Arnold, Arnold bo-bar-nold
Bo-na-na, fanna fo-far-nold
Fee fi m-mar-mold. Arnold!
But if… it is a "500" thread name it......
Users browsing this topic