cigarkid22
21 years ago
Who lives in this Zip Code, I was hit very hard today with a very over whelming bomb that made my day?? Can the rightful owner of this bomb step forward and be rightly named in front of the Brotherhood???

Thank you

Rob
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Rob.....it weren't me but drop me an E-mail when you get a chance. Huntertcbathotmaildotcom
eodusmc
21 years ago
jersey????????
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Yes EDO, Jersey, why bomb the gator like this, step forward please
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Moon, you have mail, let me know if I can help
Slimboli
21 years ago
07740 Zip Code: Long Branch, NJ


cigarkid22
21 years ago
Slim, that is correct but who lives here??? Who has the first name Steve here??

Rob
Steveman
21 years ago
WOW you got that already!
I thought it would be another day or 2

Sorry it took me so long to get it together
I just never was able to sit still long enough untill last week
glad you enjoyed it
Steve
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Thanks again Steve, I appreciate it and did not remember making a trade or deal with you, do I owe you?? Sorry man just real busy with my corporation and home, let me know please, and if not watch out for the Gator Bomb!!
Steveman
21 years ago
Hi Ron,
A few weeks ago I had asked about doing a newbie Trade, you popped up and agreed, I asked if I could hold off for a week since I was getting some sticks in (those where the cabinet series) you said sure no problem, then life just got in the way and it took me forever to get the box out.
My home email is Steveman at Verizon dot Net

Thanks for letting me pop my trade cherry on your mailbox 🙂

Steve
cigarkid22
21 years ago
You got it my friend, so be expecting return fire leaving Gator Country in the a.m. be careful in New Jersey not used to a GATOR BITE are you

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Rob
Users browsing this topic