fishinguitarman
6 years ago
This is beginning to make me a little nervous, honestly

My daughter who is a RN is all over me about this


I need everybody to weigh in and tell me what you think realistically!?!?!?
engletl
6 years ago
Your staying healthy is more important in my opinion
USNGunner
6 years ago

Your staying healthy is more important in my opinion

engletl wrote:




This. I can reschedule. 🌫

Hank may have dodge a bullet this time. πŸ€”

I know Hattiesburg. Camp Shelby is right there. I was banned at the Waffle house there. πŸ˜‚
Hank_The_Tank
6 years ago
Your health is way more important. This can be rescheduled, your well being cannot. Honestly I would probably say that I’m not coming because I don’t want to risk you getting it from me.
Hank_The_Tank
6 years ago
Plus that could help allow Tuck, Jules and Cindy be able to make it.
Hank_The_Tank
6 years ago
So...……..
rfenst
6 years ago
I vote we wait to see what happens, then decide at a later date, but Ray gets to make the call.
izonfire
6 years ago

I vote we wait to see what happens, then decide at a later date, but Ray gets to make the call.

rfenst wrote:


Ya mean vote to postpone,
then postpone the decision,
then postpone that decision until Ray chimes in.

And then he decides... πŸ€”
rfenst
6 years ago

Ya mean vote to postpone,
then postpone the decision,
then postpone that decision until Ray chimes in.

And then he decides... πŸ€”

izonfire wrote:



Let's not decide right now. Decide later. But Ray makes the final call.
izonfire
6 years ago

Let's not decide right now. Decide later. But Ray makes the final call.

rfenst wrote:


I know. Just bein' a jackass...
delta1
6 years ago
if we do a social distance MS Herf, I'm in...
fishinguitarman
frankj1
6 years ago

Huh?

fishinguitarman wrote:


just lib babble.
we'll send you cliff notes.
izonfire
6 years ago

if we do a social distance MS Herf, I'm in...

delta1 wrote:


Maybe a virtual herf for now is the answer.
How β€˜bout a 2-3 hour space on a Saturday?

Suggested date?
4/2???
USNGunner
6 years ago
I'm cool with Ray making the call, but let's make it quickly, my vacation canceling cutoff date is approaching.

This weekend is my "dig the steel out weekend".

Just let me know what the group consensus is and we'll roll.
izonfire
6 years ago

I'm cool with Ray making the call, but let's make it quickly, my vacation canceling cutoff date is approaching.

This weekend is my "dig the steel out weekend".

Just let me know what the group consensus is and we'll roll.

USNGunner wrote:


You don’t have your steel at arms length???
You and I are talkin Sunday
Hopefully, others will be on board.
We’ll figure it out...
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
I am leaning towards postponing.

This thing has really gotten serious!

My daughter is an RN and is panicking about the herf.

I’m gettin nervous about it too
rfenst
6 years ago

I am leaning towards postponing.

This thing has really gotten serious!

My daughter is an RN and is panicking about the herf.

I’m gettin nervous about it too

fishinguitarman wrote:



This is serious, but worrying is worthless as it accomplishes nothing.
Do whatever you think is best, whenever you think is best
Everyone else will understand and support you.
corey sellers
6 years ago
Guys I will not be able to make it right now due to work being slow and needing to watch my coin.
rfenst
6 years ago

Guys I will not be able to make it right now due to work being slow and needing to watch my coin.

corey sellers wrote:


Where do you live?
Users browsing this topic