delta1
6 years ago
I don't think Michelle has any desire for public office...she has often said she misses the anonymity of life before and doesn't enjoy life in the fishbowl...

she's prolly got the ability/qualifications to do the job...couldn't be worse than the incumbent...Princeton grad and Harvard Law School degree is no joke...practiced law and has experience in local politics and in education
frankj1
6 years ago

I respectfully disagree as to her will to run but I hope you guys are correct. Sometimes egos confuse you as to your abilities. And if she really starts stumping for him my suspicions will ramp up. But it's been insinuated on here that I don't think well so we are safe.

Krazeehorse wrote:


that's all I need to hear...

Drafter, saddle up!
krazee wants we should protect his rights.
delta1
6 years ago
answering Benny's questions:

which Dem? Joe Biden's the nominee, though he wasn't my top choice

How will he help the country?

he'll replace the worst egomaniac fraudulent golf-playing con-man to ever become POTUS...definitely won't spend as much time playing golf as Trump

won't need to have a running count about the number of lies he tells every day like there is with Trump

his focus will be more directed at the average working American instead of continually trying to enrich the fat cats and himself

he'll stop the destruction and re-start the fight to provide affordable healthcare to all Americans

reverse the damage done by Trump's de-regulation of environmental protection regs, to make air and water safer for Americans who live near manufacturing

re-engage the USA in global climate change efforts

re-establish partnerships with European allies and NATO and move USA back into global leadership role respected by rest of the world

bolster the protection of our elections by leading an effort to address outside interference

Krazeehorse
6 years ago
Oh it's outright stated at the house here Frank. I don't mind.
frankj1
6 years ago
OK, but we are always ready to help.
Users browsing this topic