8trackdisco
21 years ago
So Rugrunner asks for my snailer. He wants to send me a "few cigars". Those "few cigars" landed today. I think my property taxes are going up if the city sees this load of sweet smokes.

Thanks Rugsey.
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Hi yourself, 8track!
:)
rugrunner
21 years ago
well Russ, whatever the change to your taxes was mine is now worse@ Thanks for the bomb. I love getting sticks without an invoicw attached... keeps the warden calm! LOL
myash07
21 years ago
Keeps the warden calm!


LMAO!

I love it!

myash
dr_evil
21 years ago
Rugrunner bombed me with a newbie welcome gift of great smokes yesterday... I think we should carpet bomb the carpet bomber...
Charlie
21 years ago
Hit you hard did he? Good for rugrunner!

Charlie
rugrunner
21 years ago
It's all a lie. I am a black hearted loudmouth nogoodnick! I an niave and stupid and my mother wears combat boots! I should be banned from this board alltogather!

Dr_evil, no problem brother.
rugrunner
21 years ago
P.S. and i'm a crappy speller!
dr_evil
21 years ago
tick...tick...tick...
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Big fan of the Rugrunner. Let him have it!

Bury him under a pile of cigars!
Users browsing this topic