Dg west deptford
6 years ago
You and me both benja, however I can understand my current state of rejection due to my excessively outspoken cheeto fanboy, anti-abortion & Christian-Zionist worldview posts.
I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm but- oops, I did it again.
Hehehe.
Someone pick up benja!!! He's the best noob for miles!
Dg west deptford
6 years ago
Of course I could just be insecure in light of world events slowing even this economy.
Furthermore if it was my turn to pick up a noob I'd be scared to death to get you benja123
ncpitt
  • ncpitt
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
6 years ago

Welcome from Mayberry (Mount Airy). We hill folk don't go for them there big cities, but y'all welcome to visit the free parts of the state.

David


I never miss a chance for Snappy's! Have a good friend with a place in Roaring Gap, so get up that way every couple months

Mrs. dpnewell wrote:


Sunoverbeach
6 years ago

while I do prefer the older, saltier version, the current one is healthier.

Palama wrote:


Healthier be damned! There was a sodium rich version?!?!? I'm now so disappointed in the new age OTCs I've had.
benja123
6 years ago

Of course I could just be insecure in light of world events slowing even this economy.
Furthermore if it was my turn to pick up a noob I'd be scared to death to get you benja123

Dg west deptford wrote:


I can post another pick of your missile to me just to remind you my version of scary is trumped
(see what i did there?)
benja123
6 years ago

Healthier be damned! There was a sodium rich version?!?!? I'm now so disappointed in the new age OTCs I've had.

Sunoverbeach wrote:


I was tempted more than once to pull the trigger on ordering these One Tons after hearing so much but knowing the salt content is no longer up to snuff I'll just keep scarfing my ridiculously dangerous High blood Pressure pretzel rods. My usual BP is 110/70 so they are probably keeping me alive.
Palama
6 years ago

dayum...this reminds me that my noob, USNGunner ran away...😢

delta1 wrote:



Someone mentioned that at the VHerf. So what happened? 🤔
Palama
6 years ago

Healthier be damned! There was a sodium rich version?!?!? I'm now so disappointed in the new age OTCs I've had.

Sunoverbeach wrote:



The older version had, I would guesstimate, at least twice as much salt. Well, okay, maybe at least a third. And the chip itself seems different. Can’t quite put a finger on it but the newer ones are definitely lighter in color. Possibly from using different (healthier) oil? But, the changes don’t stop me from eating them. 🤐

Since you’re disappointed, I’ll make sure I don’t send you any more in the future. ✋
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago

Someone mentioned that at the VHerf. So what happened? 🤔

Palama wrote:


He got a little frustrated by politics making it's way into every thread and scarpered
Palama
6 years ago

I was tempted more than once to pull the trigger on ordering these One Tons after hearing so much but knowing the salt content is no longer up to snuff I'll just keep scarfing my ridiculously dangerous High blood Pressure pretzel rods. My usual BP is 110/70 so they are probably keeping me alive.

benja123 wrote:



Iffin’ you finally pull the trigger, the best deal is to buy the 3 15 oz. bags. Despite it’s size, the reusable bag does a pretty good job at keeping them fresh. I think the longest we took to eat a large bag was about a month but the chips were still good till the end.
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago

Since you’re disappointed, I’ll make sure I don’t send you any more in the future. ✋

Palama wrote:


Now, now. Let's not be hasty. [gonzo]

I can't be held accountable for my ravings due to trans fat withdrawal
Palama
6 years ago

He got a little frustrated by politics making it's way into every thread and scarpered

Sunoverbeach wrote:



That’s a bummer.

He didn’t seem the type that would get so irritated that he would leave the forum.

When I can’t stand to read a person’s posts, I just use the “Hide User’s Post” feature. I find it to be a great tool to keep me from getting angry at stupid posts.
Palama
6 years ago

Now, now. Let's not be hasty. [gonzo]

I can't be held accountable for my ravings due to trans fat withdrawal

Sunoverbeach wrote:



Oh, almost recanting your statement? [frypan]
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago
mmmmmm... could be? 😰
Palama
6 years ago

mmmmmm... could be? 😰

Sunoverbeach wrote:



🤣
frankj1
6 years ago

That’s a bummer.

He didn’t seem the type that would get so irritated that he would leave the forum.

When I can’t stand to read a person’s posts, I just use the “Hide User’s Post” feature. I find it to be a great tool to keep me from getting angry at stupid posts.

Palama wrote:


I like the posts I can't stand
izonfire
6 years ago

I like the posts I can't stand

frankj1 wrote:


Me too.
I really like yours...
benja123
6 years ago

Iffin’ you finally pull the trigger, the best deal is to buy the 3 15 oz. bags. Despite it’s size, the reusable bag does a pretty good job at keeping them fresh. I think the longest we took to eat a large bag was about a month but the chips were still good till the end.

Palama wrote:


You obviously have restraint, a quality I have yet to achieve I'll probably still try em so thnx for the recommendation, I'm hoping to wait for whatever smoking deal Gunner got, I don't like paying full price for my low salt transfat snacks! I remember as a kid eating all the leftover fried noodles at the chinese place, you know the ones that go into the soup? I think they were wonton crackers. I saw a receipe for taking the wrappers, spraying them with oil or pam, sprinking with whatever dry seasonings and baking them for a snack. Might have to try that.
frankj1
6 years ago
in these times, there must be something less deadly to eat
benja123
6 years ago

in these times, there must be something less deadly to eat

frankj1 wrote:




Had matzo ball soup last night!
Users browsing this topic