Stogie1020
6 years ago

Had matzo ball soup last night!

benja123 wrote:


Sinkers or floaters?

FFS, now I am hungry.
benja123
6 years ago

Sinkers or floaters?

FFS, now I am hungry.

Stogie1020 wrote:


I'd offer but if I feed you I'd have to feed the other 12, of course they float- light and fluffy mmmmm
illinichaser
6 years ago

Greetings forum, I'm Frank from Raleigh, NC.

This quarantine has me smoking more so I figured I would join the like minded ladies and gentleman to learn more, try new things, and expand my tastes. Have been enjoying cigars for prob 15 years. My taste originally was big strong and bold, but it's calmed down to something milder over the years.

Anyone here from Raleigh?

Looking forward to virtually meeting you all!

Frank

ncpitt wrote:



High Point here. I don't post much around these parts these days, but like you I have more time on my hands recently. . . A lot of us have noticed that we move to the milder more subtle stuff as time goes by.
illinichaser
6 years ago

To determine who you are ncpitt and decide upon your forum worthiness, please answer the following simple questions:

Pancakes or waffles ?
Do you like long walks on the beach ?
Daisy Mae or Ellie Mae ?
Do you like camping by the river ?
Cello on or cello off ?
Ginger or MaryAnn ?
David Lee or Sammy ?
Warner Oland or Sidney Toler ?
Have you been in a Turkish prison ?
Do you like gladiator movies ?
dogs or cats ?
Men or women ?
Wad or fold ?
Sit or squat ?
Do sad movies make you cry ?
Butter or margarine ?
Pancho or Cisco ?

tonygraz wrote:



And don't forget to pack and send some cigars to [insert name here]

illinichaser
6 years ago

That’s a bummer.

He didn’t seem the type that would get so irritated that he would leave the forum.

When I can’t stand to read a person’s posts, I just use the “Hide User’s Post” feature. I find it to be a great tool to keep me from getting angry at stupid posts.

Palama wrote:


Now I know why Palama never responds to any of my posts

[ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic