Pancho
  • Pancho
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have a black leather cigar attache/portfolio that I don't need. It has a fold over cover with a silver snap. Inside, there are pockets with 2 silver tubes that will each hold a standard toro sized cigar or smaller. On the opposite side of the tubes is space for credit cards and a pouch for a cigar cutter. It also has a steel single blade cutter. This is not family heirloom quality, but it is a decent cigar case. Sorry no pics, I'm still in the stone age.

Post a message with your email address and I'll send it to you.


dr_evil
21 years ago
Pancho,

I would be happy to take care of that attache for you.

gillmjo at yahoo dot com
Pancho
  • Pancho
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
dr_evil
21 years ago
I will try to take a picture of it as I go through the secondary search process at airport security. Maybe with some ISOMs stuffed in the tubes...

Thanks again Pancho!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Hey the word FREE was involved! LMAO!

Da Chief
Users browsing this topic