Cheno
6 years ago

Prolly OK. Palama outrage is usually short lived towards 99% of noobs

Sunoverbeach wrote:



Wonder if this guy will get the chips before Celtic.....
USNGunner
6 years ago

Wonder if this got will get the chips before Celtic.....

Cheno wrote:




That's funny. Poor StePHen! 🤦
RMAN4443
6 years ago

ditto: I saw dilldo

let's call this guy dilldo

delta1 wrote:


Isn't dill dough, pickle flavored bread...8-[
Welcome to the asylum, one frank to many....🍺
Palama
6 years ago

Do you like gladiator movies ? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!??!?

ncpitt wrote:



Hahaha! Good one! 👍
Palama
6 years ago

Prolly OK. Palama outrage is usually short lived towards 99% of noobs

Sunoverbeach wrote:



Another Frank seems a-ok

Dan - I believe the actual statistic is 98.2% but that was up to Saturday the 2nd. I’ll need to adjust after this week.
Palama
6 years ago

Wonder if this guy will get the chips before Celtic.....

Cheno wrote:



Too bad Vegas isn’t open. Would love to see what the current odds are.

Or, or course, there’s this:

https://one-ton.com/shop/ 
Palama
6 years ago

That's funny. Poor StePHen! 🤦

USNGunner wrote:



[-(

He had his chances.
USNGunner
6 years ago

Too bad Vegas isn’t open. Would love to see what the current odds are.

Or, or course, there’s this:

https://one-ton.com/shop/ 

Palama wrote:



Yeah but they don't have subscription thing going now. That was a helluva deal. 👍
Palama
6 years ago

Yeah but they don't have subscription thing going now. That was a helluva deal. 👍

USNGunner wrote:



You just love that deal, dontcha? 🤤
USNGunner
6 years ago

You just love that deal, dontcha? 🤤

Palama wrote:



It was a serious score. Glad I didn't screw around thinking about it. =d>
Numismaniac
6 years ago
You can eat my share, just wasn't a fan.

Although, I almost got the deal, but I was only wanting but a one-off for poor Stephen. You should send him a bag, hehe. NO, NOT that kind of bag, either!

You can save me the bother, I'm planning a BIG bombing run on Hawaii, HEHE!
Palama
6 years ago
Didn’t you hear, the Germans already bombed Pearl Harbor, no need for further damages! 😳

OTC - duly noted. I did mention at the 1st or 2nd vherf that the chips were good but nothing to go wild over. Of course my caveat is that I’ve grown up with these chips for as long as I can remember. It’s changed since I was a youngun’ and while I do prefer the older, saltier version, the current one is healthier.
CelticBomber
6 years ago
I am OUTRAGED! OUTRAGED I say!

Cello off? Really? Commie.
clintCigar
6 years ago
Welcome ncpitt. You have no clue what u have got yourself into.
🇨🇮
corey sellers
6 years ago
Welcome to the asylum
Dg west deptford
6 years ago
Happy to welcome another Frank to the cult of Cbid
Be warned bro, You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.
Dae006
6 years ago

"Other Frank" it is!

ncpitt wrote:



Well, I'm calling you ncpitt. 🤦
Mrs. dpnewell
6 years ago
Welcome from Mayberry (Mount Airy). We hill folk don't go for them there big cities, but y'all welcome to visit the free parts of the state.

David




delta1
6 years ago
dayum...this reminds me that my noob, USNGunner ran away...😢
benja123
6 years ago
Am I someone's nOOb? I'm feeling kind of orphany
Users browsing this topic