Gene363
6 years ago

I was told to be home by the time the street lights came on. I've said it here, before.

MACS wrote:



I was a too.
delta1
6 years ago

I was told to be home by the time the street lights came on. I've said it here, before.

MACS wrote:



you aint very dark for a black man...
corey sellers
6 years ago
Neither is Tee and he only has a light switch . I think we need a explanation Tee.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Circumcision accident.
corey sellers
6 years ago
That explains alot
Speyside
6 years ago
I got my ass kicked for coming home after dark. It didn't take.
delta1
6 years ago

Circumcision accident.

teedubbya wrote:



dayum...I heard it was a botched sex change operation...

were they able to reattach the tip?
corey sellers
6 years ago
In the city I live In we only have one school for 6th and 7th grade and then you go to the high school 8th to 12th. . From kindergarten to 5th grade you could go to multiple schools depending on where you live .I went to multiple schools from kindergarten to 5th and walked home with alot of blacks . Hell I thought I was black at one time. Like Tee I finally looked in the mirror. Probably should not have typed that but rum is good.
delta1
6 years ago
I get more like a native American when I get drunk...get kinda red-faced

doesn't happen very often anymore, tho
corey sellers
6 years ago
Tee I think they took more than they should have dammit.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
His name was COREY
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
His name was C.R.O.S.
Users browsing this topic