ajeroth
21 years ago
Hey guys I posted a photo with the details. These are the Fuente Charity Raffle cigars. Kind of in the rare cigar range. One is the Opus BBMF or Big Bad Mother Fu**er. And the other is the DC Maximus Double Perfecto. I think... I could have those switched but I think I'm right. Anyway,

Thanks,

ajeroth
pabloescabar
21 years ago
me me me, pablo like'e
chuckler
21 years ago
Back up email sent....

Oh my...

PT 🙂
bassdude
21 years ago
I assume you are referring to the TAA, toast across America 2 cigar package?

which year?
ajeroth
21 years ago
As far as I know this past one is the only one they did the raffle at. It was a few months back. I havn't gotten any emails. So i'm at ajeroth at yahoo dot com

Pablo... nice to hear from yah. I was in your neck of the woods two weeks ago. But I wasn't by myself. I had my big time boss with me to cart around. I should be heading back out that way solo in a few months. I'll make sure to catch up with you again.

ajeroth
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...Kool, spock ya den cuz
Users browsing this topic