Smooth light
5 years ago
Give an inversion table a try maybe it work for my neck and back, got on it during the commercials three times a day for about a month or two, now just once in awhile, feel great. Just the pain the store when not in use the only downside.

frankj1
5 years ago
a deal's only as good as the downside
frankj1
5 years ago
hoping for the best, robert and joel!
Smooth light
5 years ago
But the pain is gone , upside.
Anything to avoid the 🔪 knife.
They will just keep whittling till you fit in the box easier and lighter so the kids can carry it.
Love stinks!
Ram27
5 years ago
Keep up the good fight opel and renfest. Keeping you both in our prayers. 👍
danmdevries
5 years ago
Grill cooled off, fried the burgers in their own juices, had a delicious dinner.

Boys in bed. Wife made margaritas which means I'm on deck...

dkeage
5 years ago

Grill cooled off, fried the burgers in their own juices, had a delicious dinner.

Boys in bed. Wife made margaritas which means I'm on deck...

danmdevries wrote:



“I think that if .... is inevitable, relax and enjoy“
rfenst
5 years ago

I feel you... had x rays today... meeting with ortho surgeon Friday... back surgery wasn't on my to do list at age 39...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


Dude, I will see you at physical therapy!LOL
HockeyDad
5 years ago
If you need rides, call MACS.

If he doesn’t answer PM CelticBomber.
izonfire
5 years ago

Thawed out some ground beef and lit the grill. Sliced up and seasoned some taters to bake in the oven.

Cast iron plate heating up on the grill for the burgers. Charcoal's taking its sweet time getting up to temp. I might buy myself a propane grill soon. Used brother in law's propane Weber a couple weeks ago to make brats for lunch and damn that's convenient. I never used charcoal until I bought this house and Walmart didn't have a small propane grill, so I bought a kettle and been on charcoal ever since. I like charcoal, I've stuck with it for 10 years, but there's times where a propane grill would be a lot more convenient.

danmdevries wrote:


Get yourself some Royal Oak hardwood lump charcoal. Not the briquettes. And get yourself a starter chimney. Crumpled paper on the bottom, charcoal filled on top. Light the paper, and let it do it’s thing. No lighter fluid needed. Works flawlessly and ready to go in 15 to 20 minutes. Burns super hot and chars the meat up nicely. With a fantastic smoky flavor. Sometimes throw in some mesquite, hickory, cherry or apple. Fucquin delicious.
Got rid of my gas and other charcoal grills. Only have the Weber kettle. That’s all I need...
izonfire
5 years ago
Sorry to hear about you guys with neck/back issues.
Hoping for the best for you...
izonfire
5 years ago

Give an inversion table a try maybe it work for my neck and back, got on it during the commercials three times a day for about a month or two, now just once in awhile, feel great. Just the pain the store when not in use the only downside.

Smooth light wrote:


We need to get you on a conversion table...
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Finished top coat on the bedroom floor. Once it cures just need to replace outlets and switches, patch and paint walls and ceiling (once my darling decorator decides on color), and paint trim. In the home stretch
frankj1
5 years ago

We need to get you on a conversion table...

izonfire wrote:


I know a Rabbi who works cheap
izonfire
5 years ago

I know a Rabbi who works cheap

frankj1 wrote:


Not after he sees his subject...
frankj1
5 years ago
he insists on big tips
izonfire
5 years ago
In that case, the only way is head first...
MACS
5 years ago

If you need rides, call MACS.

If he doesn’t answer PM CelticBomber.

HockeyDad wrote:



Yeah... I'll be on my own and in my own van tomorrow. Toldja I'd be on my own before the end of the week.

Now, I just need to not get lost and stuff.
izonfire
5 years ago

Yeah... I'll be on my own and in my own van tomorrow. Toldja I'd be on my own before the end of the week.

Now, I just need to not get lost and stuff.

MACS wrote:


Down by the river?
DrafterX
5 years ago
'Cause like a princess she was laying there
Moonlight dancing off her hair
She woke up and took me by the hand
She's gonna love me in my Chevy van and that's all right with me..

😟
Users browsing this topic