izonfire
5 years ago
Old black water
Keep on rolling
Mississippi moon
Won’t you keep on shinin’ on me...
Smooth light
5 years ago
Indian lake is the scene you should make
where you can take your little one
And have fun in the Summer sun
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Get the sun up.
tonygraz
5 years ago
Be on my side. I'll be on your side, baby.
There is no reason for you to hide.
It's so hard for me staying here all alone,
When you could be taking me for a ride.

She could drag me over the rainbow,
Send me away.

Down by the river,
I shot my baby.
Down by the river.
rfenst
5 years ago
Ready, set, go!
Good morning.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Happy Thuesday fellas
Notthe1
5 years ago
Morning time.
MACS
5 years ago

Happy Thuesday fellas

danmdevries wrote:



Pretty sure it's Thursday. But you work night shift... and I know how that can mess with you, so I understand. 🤣
danmdevries
5 years ago

Pretty sure it's Thursday. But you work night shift... and I know how that can mess with you, so I understand. 🤣

MACS wrote:



My dry erase calendar on the fridge has today printed as "Thuesday" and I just noticed after having it up for years.
Ram27
rfenst
5 years ago
Ram27
5 years ago

Ram-bo!

rfenst wrote:




Hey Robert, hope your feeling better. 🤔
DrafterX
5 years ago
Car wash... lots of pretty colors.... 😟
rfenst
5 years ago
Would someone please shoot me?
I am stuck watching a continuing lawyer education seminar for the next two hours- How to go about settling and litigating claims against Uber and Lift when their driver causes a crash; and then some bull**** about "psychodrama" as a trial technique. Whatever the F that means.
[ram27bat] 🐴 :-& 😣
deadeyedick
5 years ago
Which is worse, pain in the back or pain in the ass?
rfenst
5 years ago

Which is worse, pain in the back or pain in the ass?

deadeyedick wrote:


I'll say pain in the ass- just because it's my neck, rather than my back which causes me problems.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

Which is worse, pain in the back or pain in the ass?

deadeyedick wrote:


in or on?
danmdevries
5 years ago
Replaced the ballast in one of the lights in wife's garage. Went out a while ago, but looking online a replacement ballast was $60. I went to Menards figuring I'd get a new fixture for $60 or less. But they had a ballast of the right rating for $25 so I bought that and a case of 12 bulbs. Replaced the ballast and all 3 bulbs, and replaced 7 bulbs in the basement that were burned out.

Then I started on the furnace. Started unscrewing the induction fan motor an housing and all the screws just spun, the damn thing was only held on by the hose clamp to the draft exhaust.

Condensate pan was cracked in multiple places, including all the screw mounts for the motor/fan. One of the drain hose mounts was broken off too. I pushed on the plastic and cracked it. The plastic was brittle as can be.

Went on the computer to try to find a replacement part for the long out of production furnace. Found one, it's not exact, but it should work with a little modification. $100 and paid extra for 2 day shipping so hopefully it arrives Saturday before it starts getting cold again. Couldn't put the furnace back together with how broken that piece is.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Is there a local sheetmetal fab shop that could make a new pan..?? It would only bee about a half hour of work I'd think.... 😟
DrafterX
5 years ago
and as far as the lights go, my wife had all of the florescent in her shop replaced with LEDs. the bulbs fit in the same fixture but are wired direct... no ballast... much nicer light also.... 😟
Users browsing this topic