Gene363
5 years ago

Would someone please shoot me?
I am stuck watching a continuing lawyer education seminar for the next two hours- How to go about settling and litigating claims against Uber and Lift when their driver causes a crash; and then some bull**** about "psychodrama" as a trial technique. Whatever the F that means.
[ram27bat] 🐴 :-& 😣

rfenst wrote:



Just imagine doing this before smart phones, feel better now? 😰
Gene363
5 years ago

and as far as the lights go, my wife had all of the florescent in her shop replaced with LEDs. the bulbs fit in the same fixture but are wired direct... no ballast... much nicer light also.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



👍
Gene363
5 years ago
Excellent day today! My oldest son and I went to the range to empty a few freedom seeds then to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Taqueria El Presidente for lunch. Two Mexican carne tacos and a hand made tamale.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

and as far as the lights go, my wife had all of the florescent in her shop replaced with LEDs. the bulbs fit in the same fixture but are wired direct... no ballast... much nicer light also.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Upgraded the 4 footers in the garage to LED'S last year... supposed to burn for 10 or 20 years, no bulb replacement, you just toss em and buy new ones... we'll see how that goes...
grmcooper
DrafterX
5 years ago
Cooper..!! 🤣
grmcooper
5 years ago
Whats happening!!!!!
DrafterX
5 years ago
cat caught a squirrel and tried to bring it in da house..... that's about all the excitement so far today.... 😟
Palama
5 years ago

cat caught a squirrel and tried to bring it in da house..... that's about all the excitement so far today.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



So, no squirrel stew for dinner? 🤔
DrafterX
5 years ago
no.... can't talk the wife into cleaning them and stuff.... 😟
danmdevries
5 years ago

Is there a local sheetmetal fab shop that could make a new pan..?? It would only bee about a half hour of work I'd think.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Its a complex poly cast.

I can fab simple metalwork, but this isn't it.

The one I'm replacing it with is fiberglass, much better than the plain poly casting. I just have to cut it down an inch and probably need to drill holes for the induction fan housing.

Cut down, JB Weld back together maybe a few finish nails to reinforce.

Everything else seems to measure correct.
danmdevries
5 years ago
I was tempted by the LEDs.

Eventually I'll go that way, both garages and the basement are fluorescent. Before I found the cheap ballast I had an LED fixture in my cart. Seemed significantly brighter on the display unit but in the end I stayed with old tech.

It was $8 for a pair of LED "T8" bulbs. I needed 10, the regular fluorescent beat em on price this time. But barely. I think this is likely the last case of fluorescent bulbs ill buy
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Had a fluorescent over the laundry area. Kept going out. I'd replace bulbs and it'd be fine though thought it odd the bulbs were so short lived. Eventually switched to LED but once wired wouldn't turn on. Turns out wall switch was actually going bad. That'll learn me to actually investigate an issue. Nice and bright there now though
grmcooper
5 years ago
Id call Coop in on this........
Ram27
5 years ago
Let there be light..............🇨🇮
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

I was tempted by the LEDs.

Eventually I'll go that way, both garages and the basement are fluorescent. Before I found the cheap ballast I had an LED fixture in my cart. Seemed significantly brighter on the display unit but in the end I stayed with old tech.

It was $8 for a pair of LED "T8" bulbs. I needed 10, the regular fluorescent beat em on price this time. But barely. I think this is likely the last case of fluorescent bulbs ill buy

danmdevries wrote:


Literally just spent $40 to replace some (4) t5's... I don't remember them being so expensive.... might have to look into replacing with something more advanced... these fixtures have 10 years on them at this point...
tonygraz
5 years ago

no.... can't talk the wife into cleaning them and stuff.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I ate squirrel once - tasted a little like chicken, but sweeter.
DrafterX
5 years ago

I screwed a squirrel once - felt a little like a chicken, but sweeter.

tonygraz wrote:




freak.... 😟
Mcdanielsamuel
5 years ago
No squirrel is really tasty!
tonygraz
5 years ago

freak.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Users browsing this topic