frankj1
5 years ago

No squirrel is really tasty!

Mcdanielsamuel wrote:


musta been one that was tasty
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Neighbor diagnosed with SARS. Really- SARS.

So 2002-2004.

I learned this from the hard of hearing spouse who told me this ten minutes into a conversation with him three feet away.

Fannnn tastic.
DrafterX
5 years ago
You shoulda hit her in da mouf... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
danmdevries
5 years ago

I ate squirrel once - tasted a little like chicken, but sweeter.

tonygraz wrote:



Squirrel ain't bad eating. Couldn't tell the difference between squirrels and rabbits.

danmdevries
5 years ago

Neighbor diagnosed with SARS. Really- SARS.

So 2002-2004.

I learned this from the hard of hearing spouse who told me this ten minutes into a conversation with him three feet away.

Fannnn tastic.

8trackdisco wrote:



SARS-COV-2?
8trackdisco
5 years ago

SARS-COV-2?

danmdevries wrote:



Yeah, that is what he said.

I would imagine itโ€™s bad.
frankj1
5 years ago
comes from eating squirrels and other cute rats.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

comes from eating squirrels and other cute rats.

frankj1 wrote:



There are some neighborhood squirrels ๐Ÿฟ missing. Hmmm.
MACS
5 years ago
8Track has the covid, now? RIP 8track... we hardly knew ya.

Only 3 trips today. First one I picked up in El Cajon and took to the VA. Second one was only 4 miles from the VA to his house. The third one? 150 miles one way to his apartment in Apple Valley from the VA... damn near halfway to Vegas. Got there at 1530, turned my ass around, skipped lunch, gassed up when I was on fumes... gassed up again before getting back to the yard... and only got 15 minutes of OT.

Screw the OT... and lunch... I wanted to be home on time.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

8Track has the covid, now? RIP 8track... we hardly knew ya.

Only 3 trips today. First one I picked up in El Cajon and took to the VA. Second one was only 4 miles from the VA to his house. The third one? 150 miles one way to his apartment in Apple Valley from the VA... damn near halfway to Vegas. Got there at 1530, turned my ass around, skipped lunch, gassed up when I was on fumes... gassed up again before getting back to the yard... and only got 15 minutes of OT.

Screw the OT... and lunch... I wanted to be home on time.

MACS wrote:



I donโ€™t have Covid. Itโ€™s worse. I have Climate Change.
DrafterX
5 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฑ

poor bassard... ๐Ÿ˜ž
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

The third one? 150 miles one way to his apartment in Apple Valley from the VA... damn near halfway to Vegas. Got there at 1530, turned my ass around, skipped lunch, gassed up when I was on fumes... gassed up again before getting back to the yard... and only got 15 minutes of OT.

Screw the OT... and lunch... I wanted to be home on time.

MACS wrote:


I used to live there!!! Running Deer Lane...

went to Sandia Elementary and fell in love with two of 3 identical triplets in my class - Laura, Paula, and Tara - who later that year became the "Tropicana Triplets", which was just an ad campaign to sell orange juice... sure went to their heads though... especially Paula...
MACS
5 years ago

I donโ€™t have Covid. Itโ€™s worse. I have Climate Change.

8trackdisco wrote:



Ohhhhhh... changed from warm to cold, eh? Poor sap... you gotta get outa there.
rfenst
5 years ago
Good mornin'
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Hello Brothers.
Notthe1
5 years ago
MACS
5 years ago
Up. Coffee.

1100-1930 schedule today. I can dig it.
corey sellers
5 years ago
Morning gents
DrafterX
5 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Ž Dudes...
tonygraz
5 years ago

8Track has the covid, now? RIP 8track... we hardly knew ya.

Only 3 trips today. First one I picked up in El Cajon and took to the VA. Second one was only 4 miles from the VA to his house. The third one? 150 miles one way to his apartment in Apple Valley from the VA... damn near halfway to Vegas. Got there at 1530, turned my ass around, skipped lunch, gassed up when I was on fumes... gassed up again before getting back to the yard... and only got 15 minutes of OT.

Screw the OT... and lunch... I wanted to be home on time.

MACS wrote:



Company man.
Users browsing this topic