8trackdisco
5 years ago
Morning Dumpdate.

This generally improved diet and slightly more exercise has changed how my innards are working. TP expense is rising.
MACS
5 years ago

Company man.

tonygraz wrote:



Just horribly averse to traffic... and I live in the worst place for it. 🤦
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Morning peoples. Long weekend beginning today. Didn't get much vacation used this year with everything going on. Have to start burning it
MACS
5 years ago
My wife, too. She burned 2 weeks back in Aug-Sep and she has to burn more before the end of the year.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
@ the ortho... only other person in the waiting room is an elderly Asian woman and she just coughed... imma hafta throat kick her...
Ram27
5 years ago
🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
danmdevries
5 years ago
External drive on my Xbox crapped out on me a few days ago. Plugged it into the computer and it said something like USB port short fault. Figured the drive locked up hard. Lost all my games and saves etc.

Took the drive enclosure apart to try plugging in the bare drive and it spun up. Made an image of it and bought a new 2tb external drive. Hopefully this works.
DrafterX
5 years ago
prolly just needed a little wd-40.... 😟
HockeyDad
5 years ago
Prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads.
MACS
5 years ago
Needs a new flux capacitor...
deadeyedick
5 years ago

Prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads.

HockeyDad wrote:



And ball bearings. It's always the ball bearings.
deadeyedick
5 years ago

I don’t have Covid. It’s worse. I have Climate Change.

8trackdisco wrote:



It's about time I gots some climate change going my way. First day under 100 since COVID was exported.
tonygraz
5 years ago
tonygraz
5 years ago

Just horribly averse to traffic... and I live in the worst place for it. 🤦

MACS wrote:



Have you ever driven in Boston ?
Stogie1020
5 years ago

It's about time I gots some climate change going my way. First day under 100 since COVID was exported.

deadeyedick wrote:


Drove to work today with the windows down, car said it was 88. =d>
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
ortho guy says degenerative disc disease and possible curving of the ol spinal doodad...

he also tested my reflexes and said "you're highly reactionary... is that normal?".. wtf? is that normal?

pt - but only if it doesn't hurt he said, prescription anti-inflammatory, mri, and more xrays...


for all the time this has been going on, it is nice to have a bit of a diagnoses... Kaiser gave me 7 years of stretches and yoga and all that did was likely aggravate things... for 7 years...
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

Drove to work today with the windows down, car said it was 88. =d>

Stogie1020 wrote:


cold front... did you wear your winter coat (which I'm assuming is just a slightly thicker t-shirt)?
danmdevries
5 years ago
Got notice furnace parts shipped today. Coming from Michigan so potentially could be here tomorrow but I'm thinking Monday more likely.

My dad asked if I and the boy could come visit them at their campsite tomorrow. Do some fishing n stuff.

Might go, its 3 hours away but I got nothing going on here.
Stogie1020
5 years ago

cold front... did you wear your winter coat (which I'm assuming is just a slightly thicker t-shirt)?

opelmanta1900 wrote:


I turned the seat heater on so people would think I was tough with the windows down when I was really shivering inside.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Updating the SYNC in da wife's Explorer... gonna take awhile.. they say I can drive while it's installing.. maybe I should go get some beers... 🤔
Users browsing this topic