deadeyedick
5 years ago
Your thinking is in SYNC 🍺
DrafterX
5 years ago
explorer updated... beer in da cooler... 🍺

guess I should update the car too... maybe tomorrow..:-k
delta1
5 years ago
DrafterX
delta1
5 years ago
I Want you Back?
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
Sick of working for my money so back to school.

Looking for a gubmint job as a building official.

My buddy is getting 200k to inspect other people's work! Could be a pay cut but no more customers, stitches or job injuries.
Going for my licenses in all trades to just tell people weather they did a good job or not.

Too old for this grind.

Study, puff, study is my new gig for the next few months/ years (While I still work of course)

Can't wait to show up and fail my electricians & local contractors for shoddy work.
My plumbers are anal by the book pricks so I doubt I'll get to fail them much.

Now if only I could stay off this site long enough to study...

Get your money for nothing & your checks for free is my new motto
2 classes at a time, all virtual so ezpz & almost through my IRC & HHS already so on my way to "the man" status.

Any cigar smoking, bourbon drinking inspectors here?
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
To answer the invisible question in the room: I dunno... something about anal...
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Morning peoples. Long weekend beginning today. Didn't get much vacation used this year with everything going on. Have to start burning it

Sunoverbeach wrote:



My company let’s us roll over 150% of what we can acre in a year. Thinking of it as a second savings account... for my wife... when they successfully work me to..... death.
frankj1
5 years ago

To answer the invisible question in the room: I dunno... something about anal...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


yeah, that. and what's a book prick?
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
I dunno... whatever it gets it's corners next to?
delta1
5 years ago

yeah, that. and what's a book prick?

frankj1 wrote:




critics?
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
Well the opener is "lazy days" so I jumped in on my strategy
Sorrrrryyy ...









Pricks
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

Well the opener is "lazy days" so I jumped in on my strategy
Sorrrrryyy ...









Pricks

Dg west deptford wrote:



🇨🇮 all in jest, I assure you...
danmdevries
5 years ago
Thankfully the weather been warm, only running one electric heater upstairs. Oil radiator with a box fan blowing across it.

Furnace parts shipped without tracking so I dont know.

I hope it can be made to work. Having no heat kinda suxks even though its not too cold.

MACS
5 years ago
Good evening.

Aaaannnnnnnd... good night.
Plowboy221
5 years ago
The kid that pulled outta in front of me denied my claim..... couldn’t pull up a police report? Gonna file a discrimination report against the officer in the morning. I feel like I was judged because I was driving a BMW and the college kid was driving a **** Toyota Camry
izonfire
5 years ago

The kid that pulled outta in front of me denied my claim..... couldn’t pull up a police report? Gonna file a discrimination report against the officer in the morning. I feel like I was judged because I was driving a BMW and the college kid was driving a **** Toyota Camry

Plowboy221 wrote:


If you are a white male,
you cannot be discriminated against...
Plowboy221
5 years ago
I’m not white, I identify as native american by way of Germany somewhere around 1922 where my great great grandfather eloped with a Irish broad that was .000001% Neanderthal by way of Eurasia
Plowboy221
5 years ago
Still gonna file a complaint regardless, then will pursue a civil suit if needed just to prove my point....... (against the other driver)
izonfire
5 years ago
You have found your place in this new world of perpetual victimization.
There will be a reparations plan soon...
Users browsing this topic