izonfire
6 years ago

Still gonna file a complaint regardless, then will pursue a civil suit if needed just to prove my point....... (against the other driver)

Plowboy221 wrote:


I’m extremely thankful that a witness stuck around after seeing this clueless broad sideswipe me and send me into oncoming traffic. Happened some years ago. She saved me some major grief...
Plowboy221
6 years ago
Thanks, whoever decided to separate the continent of Eurasia was/is a real prick
izonfire
6 years ago

Thanks, whoever decided to separate the continent of Eurasia was/is a real prick

Plowboy221 wrote:


Sounds like the work of some kind of supremacist.
The world will not be whole until this injustice has been corrected...
Plowboy221
6 years ago
Ahh I meant Pangaea, why was I thinking it was Eurasia.... 🤦🏽
izonfire
6 years ago

Ahh I meant Pangaea, why was I thinking it was Eurasia.... 🤦🏽

Plowboy221 wrote:


Cause you’re a filthy bigot...
Plowboy221
6 years ago

Cause you’re a filthy bigot...

izonfire wrote:




Judge mental much? Just because I have swastika and SS tattoos doesn’t mean I’m a bigot/white supremacist. I’m just expressing myself!!!


For the record I don’t, just being stooopid....[gonzo]
Plowboy221
6 years ago
Though I do need a tattoo covered up, I just can’t decide what I want.... regret getting it but I was stupid. A buddy knew a guy, I had it done at his house by his buddy super cheap and I got what I paid for lol
izonfire
6 years ago
There are some who would have you believe that you have swastika and ss tattoos embedded in your dna.
Miserable racists of another color.
Yet, somehow, they are tolerated.
I used to be somewhat liberal.
But they have gone completely mental...
Smooth light
6 years ago
Cover it with a "KEEP ON TRUCK'IN" tat
I don't do wallpaper,GOD did a fabulous job already,why cover it up.💋

Just saying 🌞
Plowboy221
6 years ago
Everyone is mental, I’m just a country boy trying to survive. I work 6/7 days a week, bust my azz for what I have and have had. I don’t care who you are, if you treat me with respect I’ll return the favor until given a reason to do otherwise.

I get a laugh at people looking at me strangely because I still wear a cowboy hat from time to time. I’ve even seen people laugh.....
izonfire
6 years ago

Everyone is mental, I’m just a country boy trying to survive. I work 6/7 days a week, bust my azz for what I have and have had. I don’t care who you are, if you treat me with respect I’ll return the favor until given a reason to do otherwise.

I get a laugh at people looking at me strangely because I still wear a cowboy hat from time to time. I’ve even seen people laugh.....

Plowboy221 wrote:


Fucque them.
They’re the roaches of society...
Plowboy221
6 years ago
We’ve seen you murderous democratic scum around these parts before .....

Never forget!!
Plowboy221
6 years ago
Frank was the crack shot btw, Jesse couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn fyi
Plowboy221
6 years ago
I need to dig it outta hiding but I have horse hair from one of Jesse’s saddles and a piece of Frank’s shirts (both documented). Need donate back to the museum some day.....
BuckyB93
6 years ago

Everyone is mental, I’m just a country boy trying to survive. I work 6/7 days a week, bust my azz for what I have and have had. I don’t care who you are, if you treat me with respect I’ll return the favor until given a reason to do otherwise.

I get a laugh at people looking at me strangely because I still wear a cowboy hat from time to time. I’ve even seen people laugh.....

Plowboy221 wrote:



Sorry about that man, I couldn't hold it in. If it's any consolation it wasn't the cowboy hat.
danmdevries
6 years ago
Happy Saturday fellas.
8trackdisco
6 years ago
Eggs, hash browns, coffee, nap, dog walk, then cigars is the plan.
corey sellers
6 years ago
Morning gents
Gene363
6 years ago
Enjoying coffee and a few sprinkles today.
rfenst
6 years ago
Good morning, guys.
Users browsing this topic