ISPTrooper52
21 years ago
Words cannot describe the amount of knowledge found here. I had no idea a place like this existed until I tried to find a cigar auction. Due to my better half I've been stuck smoking cigars from a mailorder magazine. She has finally let me spread my wings to enjoy the finer things in life. I've only got a small selection and I am sure you've all tried them.

5 Vegas Gold Toro and Churchill
Macanudo Hampton Court and Hyde Park
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill

Thanks,
Trooper
rugrunner
21 years ago
Send me an email and we'll get you started....
[email protected]
moonman
21 years ago
Welcome Trooper! E-mail the Rugrunner if you dare! He'll get ya good. A fine BOTL as so many here are. Smoke em!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Aw cut it out moon! I saw his name and thought he could fix some speeding tickets...LOL
wennerman
21 years ago
drop me a email ....I'll fix you up tooo
wen
rugrunner
21 years ago
Watch out new guy! Wennerman has to unload all his dog rockets before september rolls around...

And Wennerman, I'd make LOTS of room.....BWAAAHAHAHAHA
pabloescabar
21 years ago
howzit&aloha...
dr_evil
21 years ago
Hey Trooper,
better clear out some room in the humidor for those newbie bombs from rugrunner and wennerman. Aw heck, send me your snailer and I will send a little something too...
doc
gillmjo at yahoo . com
wennerman
21 years ago
sorry trooper forgot my E..was hard at work and I stole a minute to peek at whats happen'..anyway drop me a email I'll fix you up
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
ISPTrooper52
21 years ago
Long day at work sorry it took so long. I will send emails as soon as I can.

Trooper
jobailey536
21 years ago
send me an email and I can add to it. [email protected]
chuckler
21 years ago
At ease troop... welcome and enjoy!

Hooah!

PT 🙂
Eric5150
21 years ago
I owe a newbie (I guess I'm a little more seasoned than a newbie now lol seeing that I was sent newbie packages a couple of weeks ago) some cigs. Hit me up with your snailer so I can send them.

eric_5150atyahoodotcom
Users browsing this topic