18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
remembering who all sent me camacho liberties on the last trade i posted. i remember seth, spadesman, and that's about it. i lost my list. help please!!
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
oh yeah, andytv......

anybody else?
bassdude
21 years ago
they were all gifts.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Memory slipping in your old age Delta? hehehe
John L
jobailey536
21 years ago
Hey acouple of more MOS's and we could have an A team. OJ 18echo
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I still have some that I need to send you. I'm jsut waiting on one more cigar to show up and the package will be out.

Que
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I'll say you need help...
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
the cigar a-team.............

or b-team.........

getting too old for the real action-hero stuff
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
maybe not age......just mileage

good to see other SF guys here......finally
jobailey536
21 years ago
I think there's more than let on. OJ
Users browsing this topic