tailgater
26 years ago
I find that when I am smoking a cigar, especially a really great one, it hurts terribly when I do "this". Can anybody offer suggestions?
Slimboli
26 years ago
Try puffing on the 'other' end?
hegemonic
26 years ago
hegemonic
26 years ago
sorry about that, laughed so hard I typed that wrong! I meant to say: ROTFLMAO! 🙂
CL
  • CL
  • Aficionado
26 years ago
This one sailed a little too high for me -- when you do what?! Stop watching dirty movies in the dark while you're smoking...you must be confusing your sticks.
Hansen
26 years ago
gater, please include a foto. We'd really like to help you, but needs to understand what "this" is!! Kinky stuff? 😉
bud451
26 years ago
First, moisten your right hand...then place it firmly under your left arm pit. Then in a quick swift motion lower you left arm elbo into your rib cage. Viola!
BrentM01
26 years ago
At the hospital, I usually tell people 'if it hurts', dont do "that"....hmmmmm
Timinator
26 years ago
Switch to Cheetos
sellnmony
26 years ago
Tailgater I guess you should be careful with what you put up your tailpipe.
melski
26 years ago
Just do it until you need glasses!!!
unklebill
26 years ago
tailgater
26 years ago
thanks for the responses. Was hoping for some more originality, but you win some you lose some... Thanks to Bud for the best suggestion. It was just the thing, and I think I've found a new hobby (perhaps even an olympic event?). As for the Cheetos, I've tried that but found it causes orange stains on my boxers.
bud451
26 years ago
Anytime....I majored in "this".
tailgater
26 years ago
Really? I flunked out of "this", but aced "that". Must have been my study partner...
Users browsing this topic