ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
If anyone knows where these can still be purchased, please shoot me a message off the boards. Thanks!

ryantpederson at yahoo dot com.
steeliefly
21 years ago
e-mail sent.
VotTak
21 years ago
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Hey, I got one some dude from Maine gave me. What's it worth to you?
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bucky, smoke that sucker.
nine999
21 years ago
becky- what would you like? i LOVE the 100 anos...if you're willing to trade.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Sorry 9,

It was Ryan who gifted it to me. I was just bustin' balls.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Sorry 9,

It was Ryan who gifted it to me. I was just bustin' balls.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
And it was EvilJAR who went insane and gifted to me an entire box. Between the smoking and the sharing, I'm getting dangerously low on cigar that is no longer made.

Yikes.
dr_evil
21 years ago
Hey Steelie and Vot,

email me about those 100 anos if you can. I love those.

Doc
gillmjo@ yahoo.com
VotTak
21 years ago
dr_evil... YOU GOT MAIL!!!
dr_evil
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic