rugrunner
21 years ago
Ethan, actually this was the most fun I've had trading or bombing on cbid. Well worth a few sticks to hear your reaction and know I helped a bit.
Rug (Bill Haws btw)
deadeyedick
21 years ago
I love to see this kinda $hit happen to some BOTL occasionally. Better not replace that mailbox just yet.

DED
bassdude
21 years ago
My MOAB is still being created. I have one box that has not yet arrived from my friends across the big pond.
chuckler
21 years ago
E,

Enjoy my man... glad it put a smile on ya face!

All the best for the future!

PT 🙂
hensed
21 years ago
Ya what dave97402 said 🙂
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey Bassdude,
I had a HD crash, and have lost Ethans Snailer.
My PC is now back up and running.
please send Ethans snailer to
homebrew @ centurytel dot net
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Dave:

e-mail sent!
BLISTER
21 years ago
Here comes the second wave!!!

0303 1290 0001 0301 2841

Run for cover!!
Thom
21 years ago
al'Thor
21 years ago
You guys are REALLY insane and need to pick a much more worthy target!

However, much to my pleasure - More packages !!!


Yesterday: Jcritt and regdunlap 7 (who must be a fellow hockey fan because he included four hockey DVD's!!! wow!)

then today: leaflover and a great selection from Blister (haven't had a don Carlos in a long time!)


I continue to be amazed by all of your generosity!!!

I really don't deserve all of this - but it is greatly appreciated!!!


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
chipslave
21 years ago
this is too cool!

Ethan... you are a worthy target dood! Enjoy the smokes... Muhahahahaha
erkwgz
21 years ago
Ethan,

Did you recieve a package from Erik W. in Ky? I sent almost a week ago and wondering if my babies have found their way to a new home yet or if they got lost on the way. LOL!

Later.....Erik
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Ethan:

Enjoy. We traded e-mails a while back about hockey and kids playing, etc. I didn't know if you had those movies or not. Enjoy my brother!!!

Thanks
js
al'Thor
21 years ago
That's right! I remember now - I didn't have ANY of those - and I've watched them all now! Thanks bro!



Here's an update:

Wed. Aug. 10th:

Attack came today from smoore and Erik Wiggs

absolutely too much from both - what great brothers!!

Thank you so much for your generosity!!!!

Fri Aug 12:

Two more hit: leaflover and a great selection from Blister (haven't had a don Carlos in a long time!)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!


Wed Aug 17:

Looks like KNOF finished this bombing run with a great package - thank you so much bro!!

What an amazing display of generosity!!!!

It just goes to show that BOTL are the best people in the WORLD!!!

Thanks Tony - and WATCH YOUR BACK!!!


Thanks again everyone - you certainly lifted my spirits and gave me plenty to smoke for a while!

-Ethan
bassdude
21 years ago
not over yet. at least one is sending to me so it will be included in my package.

sli38
21 years ago
And yet there's another on the way be it a little late.
Users browsing this topic