MACS
5 years ago
We may need a lawyer, so yeah... come on down!
Ram27
5 years ago
Saturday greetings from the East coast peeps . Enjoy your weekend. 🍺
Gene363
5 years ago

Saturday greetings from the East coast peeps . Enjoy your weekend. 🍺

Ram27 wrote:




Backatcha'
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Too much Day Off.

Looking for a Freefall auction for a couple iron lungs.
8trackdisco
5 years ago
I close last night and start the morning shift?

You layabouts better start bringing something to the table.
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Saturday Morning! It's 40 degrees on it's way to 59 later today.

Going to work on my latest coffee roaster contraption. An 8 cup flour sifter turned by a rechargeable screwdriver that sits on a canning funnel attached to a heat gun.


tonygraz
5 years ago
I can't wait to see your still.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Happy Saturday fellas
Gene363
5 years ago

I can't wait to see your still.

tonygraz wrote:



I've thought about building one. While shopping stainless steel pieces for a fluid bed roaster, my next project, I have noticed a lot of still parts listed on Amazon, eBay and aliexpress.com
danmdevries
5 years ago
This damn kid holds his poops in for a week or more and chits out logs the size of a tall boy beer can.

3rd time in 3 weeks I've had to unclog the toilet after he takes a dump. Already got him putting the paper in the garbage can instead of trying to flush that too.

I thought I was going to have to take the toilet off this time, but was able to get it with my short drill snake after plungering for 20 minutes trying to get it to move.

Next step cause telling him to poop every day he says "I tried, didn't have to go" is getting him a long knife to slice up the log before flushing. Not sure what else to do about this, it's at least twice a month I walk into the bathroom to a toilet bowl full of water that isn't going anywhere.

Told him he's gonna have to start using a bucket in the garage if he doesn't start going every day or even every other day. He also refuses to use the bathroom with a 20 foot run to the septic tank because it's too close to his bedroom, so he uses the one with an 80ft run on the far side of the house
deadeyedick
5 years ago
Nothing like poop issues at home and at work too.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
super easy and safe fix for this... miralax... it just adds water to the intestines... he won't get diarrhea but he's not gonna be able to hold it in either... mixes flavorlessly and colorlessly into any liquid...
Gene363
5 years ago
Diet needs more vegetables and fruit.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
could be, but kids are special... a lot of times they just need to learn to poop... went through something similar with my boy a few years back... miralax for a couple months taught him to listen to his body a little bit better and now he's fine...
MACS
5 years ago
Mornin' dudes...

Give him a cup of coffee in the morning, Danm. Within 30 minutes of having my cup in the morning, I gotta go...
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Throw in a strong cigar for good measure... strong cigar and coffee in the morning is like miralax 3000...
rfenst
5 years ago

could be, but kids are special... a lot of times they just need to learn to poop... went through something similar with my boy a few years back... miralax for a couple months taught him to listen to his body a little bit better and now he's fine...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


Do you still give him caster oil and cod fish oil too?
teedubbya
5 years ago
Buy a new toilet. My champion won’t clog unless I eat two buckets of golf balls.
BuckyB93
5 years ago

Buy a new toilet. My champion won’t clog unless I eat two buckets of golf balls.

teedubbya wrote:



Has this theory been tested or are you relying on your years of scientific data?

seven D NINE!
BuckyB93
5 years ago

Buy a new toilet. My champion won’t clog unless I eat two buckets of golf balls.

teedubbya wrote:



Or I might be completely mistaken by assuming that "champion" was a name brand of bathroom fixtures.

You were referring to your toilet right? Not a body part?
Users browsing this topic