deadeyedick
5 years ago
Damn nice vernal equinox we got going on here. Sittin' in the shade with a nice PSD#4.
teedubbya
5 years ago
It has been tested.
Ram27
5 years ago
Howdy dowdy gang.....[frypan]
MACS
5 years ago
Afternoon Rammie...
danmdevries
5 years ago
After dealing with the toilet in the new bathroom and batching about it here, I went to brush my teeth and head to bed.

Sink in the main bathroom was slow draining. Fine. I'll do that too. But then the pvc to cast iron connection broke off st the wall and the iron nipple was basically rusted gone.

Hammered out a section of plaster under the sink to try to cut it off and scab in pvc. Gotta remove the vanity and some tile and the 8x4 mirror and open up most of a whole plaster wall.

So now I get to do an unplanned bathroom remodel.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Started a paver walkway to the lounge today, first yard done threety plus to go. Layout and prep almost done,if you don't start square your looking at do overs. A little bit every day, it'll take about three weeks, then I'll have less grass to cut.

🄃,gars,toons and watching the sunset šŸŒ„
8trackdisco
5 years ago
On the hopper. Fought the urge to bring my beer with me.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

iron nipple.

danmdevries wrote:



I’m trying to determine whether that is hot or not.
Ram27
5 years ago
8 D NEIN. .......
MACS
5 years ago
NEIN-ty.

I've taken a beer to the hopper with me. Better the beer than your phone...
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
NINE-ty 1 (other spelling felt so negative)

Niece and nephew visited today. Precedent has been set that Uncle Dan is a perpetual playmate. Now completely exhausted. Only 13 more years before I can convince them to sit still for a beer and a smoke
MACS
5 years ago
^Wife keeps telling me dog is like another kid. We just had a 15-20 minute tug of war, fetch the frisbee game. I'm exhausted and he's bringing me other stuff because he thinks I'm just tired of that game.

Play in the morning, walk in the afternoon, more play after dinner... I ain't been to the gym in 2 weeks but my body wouldn't know it. Starting to think I should have gotten a lazier dog. More in line with my layabout attitude.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

^Wife keeps telling me dog is like another kid. We just had a 15-20 minute tug of war, fetch the frisbee game. I'm exhausted and he's bringing me other stuff because he thinks I'm just tired of that game.

Play in the morning, walk in the afternoon, more play after dinner... I ain't been to the gym in 2 weeks but my body wouldn't know it. Starting to think I should have gotten a lazier dog. More in line with my layabout attitude.

MACS wrote:



Minus the 30 minute dog walks, bathroom breaks, and eating like a super model, Kuba spends 98.2% of her time laying down.
MACS
5 years ago
Tank eats like I never feed him. 2 cups morning and evening plus treats here and there... and he's not getting fat. Vet says he's ideal weight, so keep it there.

He absolutely loves ice cream. He gets frustrated and sighs and groans at me if I don't give him some.
Gene363
5 years ago

Tank eats like I never feed him. 2 cups morning and evening plus treats here and there... and he's not getting fat. Vet says he's ideal weight, so keep it there.

He absolutely loves ice cream. He gets frustrated and sighs and groans at me if I don't give him some.

MACS wrote:



Tank says your training is progressing well. [jester]
izonfire
5 years ago

I close last night and start the morning shift?

You layabouts better start bringing something to the table.

8trackdisco wrote:


Schitt has transpired my brother.
During that time, I drove from northern Illinois to Tucumcari NM in 18 hours.
More to report later...
Ram27
5 years ago
Sunday morning greetings peeps. šŸ‡ØšŸ‡®

Enjoy the day.šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Smooth light
5 years ago
Same as it ever was...that's the way I like it. Almost done this gar,( cohiba supremo black )tomorrow is just later on today.

Watching UFC Kamaka vs Kelley.

Have a nice night...8track
Ram27
5 years ago
9 9 šŸŗ
danmdevries
5 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
Users browsing this topic