Smooth light
5 years ago
the "City of Brotherly Love"
freeze sucker or your dead,we lovingly hate everyone equally.
So be ready to do the
'PHILLY FREEZE' when in town😳
rfenst
5 years ago
Just woke up from from a six hour, phenobarbital induced, nap. I am still tired and my day with my wife and family is gone. I hate this stuff, but it works. Should be used to the stuff within a week or two max.🇨🇮
danmdevries
5 years ago
Back to work. Almost done
MACS
5 years ago
UPS delivery tomorrow... cigars... says someone over 21 must be home to sign for it. Really? Have you guys found this to be true? They usually just leave it on the porch.
Ram27
5 years ago
Nada here MACS ,packages just left.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Same here MACS. I've told my wife I have a package coming that says it needs signature. But she never answers the door, and they just left it.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Guys up here are strict... they won't leave tobacco... I don't have to sign but they have to see me or they don't leave it...
HockeyDad
5 years ago

UPS delivery tomorrow... cigars... says someone over 21 must be home to sign for it. Really? Have you guys found this to be true? They usually just leave it on the porch.

MACS wrote:



USPS held one of mine last week for signature.
MACS
5 years ago
I've had 12 bottles of Pliny delivered from Russian River brewing... left on the porch. But that was not USPS or UPS, it was some freight company they use.

I guess we'll see tomorrow.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Where are you buying cigars from that Thelma the shipper they are cigars?
delta1
5 years ago
whatcha drinkin teedub


can I have some?
teedubbya
5 years ago
Lol. Damn phone. I’d think most the places Macs gets cigars from don’t say they are cigars.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Tell = Thelma? Wtf.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Oral Roberts takes down Florida... 🤔
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
+1 on signature is a lie. I've had both booze and cigars claiming they need signatures but they've left them every time
MACS
5 years ago

Lol. Damn phone. I’d think most the places Macs gets cigars from don’t say they are cigars.

teedubbya wrote:


Usually does say cigars on the customs label... but this time I got a box of Padron Maduros from this joint.

We'll find out tomorrow if they actually arrive... and if they're actually Padron Maduros. 😂
izonfire
5 years ago

whatcha drinkin teedub


can I have some?

delta1 wrote:


Yeah, some of whatever teedub‘s havin would really hit the spot... 😟
Smooth light
5 years ago
First time just put 'X' on the line... haven't asked again.
Ram27
5 years ago
Ram27
5 years ago
Welcome to Monday peeps. 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic