BuckyB93
5 years ago

UPS delivery tomorrow... cigars... says someone over 21 must be home to sign for it. Really? Have you guys found this to be true? They usually just leave it on the porch.

MACS wrote:



Never needed a signature before. At my new place, my packages get dropped off in the lobby of the apt building. Maybe someone in the front office signed for them {shrug}. Not sure if it was USPS or UPS. This was 6 months back or so, maybe it's different now.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Beach 🏖️ day... later,gar and the breeze plus some sun 😎. Then back to the path to the lounge.

Later 🐊'ers
danmdevries
5 years ago
Welcome back to Monday fellas
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Oral Roberts takes down Florida... 🤔

DrafterX wrote:



It is the tear for the lgbtq crowd. They might take it all.
MACS
5 years ago
Mornin' dudes.
tonygraz
5 years ago

Tell = Thelma? Wtf.

teedubbya wrote:



I only knew one woman named Thelma and she was from Oklahoma. I wonder if she was related to Drafter.
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Monday Morning!

Enjoying some Brazilian Fazenda Da Lagoa natural coffee this morning.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
I knew a woman named Thelma... she was crazy... when she turned 90 she wanted me to teach her how to use her desk top computer... first thing she did was pick up the mouse, point it at the computer like a remote control, and start frantically clicking while lunging the thing towards the monitor... "see" she said, "broken"....
deadeyedick
5 years ago
Morning gents. Windy out there this morning. Did a 5 miler in 77 minutes uphill and into the wind both directions. Back to the dentist this morning for my 1st cleaning since rona hit.
Gene363
5 years ago

I knew a woman named Thelma... she was crazy... when she turned 90 she wanted me to teach her how to use her desk top computer... first thing she did was pick up the mouse, point it at the computer like a remote control, and start frantically clicking while lunging the thing towards the monitor... "see" she said, "broken"....

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I set up a computer for my Mother, a retired teacher. When it was upgraded to Windows XP she wanted to know how to turn it off. I started to say, "Click on the Start menu button..." She immediately stopped me and said, "No, I want to shut it down." 🤦


For those that never used XP or forced it's memory out of your minds, the shutdown menu was under the Start menu.
rfenst
5 years ago
Good afternoon.
66/57 cloudy and raining all day. Love it. Gonna be 90F her later in the week.
Looking forward to my 2nd shot of Pfizer in two days!
Nothing else on calendar for the next week or so. So I'll just take it easy today
delta1
5 years ago

I only knew one woman named Thelma and she was from Oklahoma. I wonder if she was related to Drafter.

tonygraz wrote:



that WAS Drafter................... before the gender change


all-in-all, smart move...if you've seen Drafter, you know what I mean
teedubbya
5 years ago
Prettier as a man?
MACS
5 years ago
Poor Drafter... 😟
delta1
5 years ago

Prettier as a man?

teedubbya wrote:




that's one way to say it
8trackdisco
MACS
5 years ago

246.

8trackdisco wrote:



Keep chopping! [gonzo]
Ram27
5 years ago
Anyone heard from Smoke 🐒 ?
Ram27
5 years ago
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Keep chopping! [gonzo]

MACS wrote:




........ yessir.
Users browsing this topic