BuckyB93
5 years ago

60! That's downright summer-ish!

Prolly get a haircut today. Dog walk was cut short. Homie has a scrape on his front left paw, outside of the pad. Was limping so I guess it's rest for him. Cleaned it up with a rag and peroxide... put antibacterial ointment on it. He seemed to know I was helping because he didn't fight me much and he didn't try to lick the ointment off once I put it on.

No walk, so I went to the gym.

MACS wrote:



He's part pit and he got a boo-boo on his paw. Good work Nurse MACsie, your dog is a pU$$Y.

(dang, I missed my 15 nine)
MACS
5 years ago
Tried to tell folks pitties ain't mean unless you teach them to be... he's a lover, not a fighter.*

*He got the boo-boo in a fight at the dog park... was like a 5 dog melee and he jumped in to help his buddy. No real injuries, just a lot of growling, nipping, and I think he got caught with another dogs nail. It's minor, but their pads are sensitive, so it hurts. Poor guy.
BuckyB93
5 years ago
So it was like a cat fight but just with a bunch of pU$$Y dogs instead? Did the other dog break its nail while scratching Tank during this 5 dog melee?
rfenst
5 years ago
Woke up and then went back to sleep until 1pm. Family has already done weekend chores for me, so I am good.
Gene363
5 years ago

Woke up and then went back to sleep until 1pm. Family has already done weekend chores for me, so I am good.

rfenst wrote:



You got me by thirty minutes, I got up at 1230, layabout life, the best.

Good Sunday Morning!
Speyside
5 years ago
Last project done. The new owners signed off. Flying to Lake Tahoe at 5. We found a blue distinction birthing center in South Tahoe and that changed our timing. No one is going to miss Illinois.
MACS
5 years ago

So it was like a cat fight but just with a bunch of pU$$Y dogs instead? Did the other dog break its nail while scratching Tank during this 5 dog melee?

BuckyB93 wrote:



Boy, you're on a roll today. Sit. Stay.
rfenst
5 years ago

Last project done. The new owners signed off. Flying to Lake Tahoe at 5. We found a blue distinction birthing center in South Tahoe and that changed our timing. No one is going to miss Illinois.

Speyside wrote:


Are you flying directly into Tahoe or getting there by way of Reno?
CheapPrick
5 years ago

Last project done. The new owners signed off. Flying to Lake Tahoe at 5. We found a blue distinction birthing center in South Tahoe and that changed our timing. No one is going to miss Illinois.

Speyside wrote:



I would go to Miss Illinois.. She's a knockout! Olivia Pura ask me the time of day and see if I don't give it..
Speyside
5 years ago
South Lake Tahoe.
Gene363
5 years ago
Hot damm I got the power feed for my lift station pump control and pump sorted out. That scraping sound you may have heard last night and today was my ass dragging until I got it fixed. 🌫
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Had a decent weekend...
Cleaned up the yard and creating a short fence.
Selling excess merch over a 4 day yard sale...
(Thurs.-sunday) was a decent one in regards of moving bigger items.
Made a free merch area for 4 nights that was picked by 2/3 each night...I pulled two items out of free area today and put $1.00 tags on them, sold both!!
Yard looks much better.
MACS
5 years ago
Fred Sanford's yard?
izonfire
5 years ago

Fred Sanford's yard?

MACS wrote:


Who you, Lamont?!!!
izonfire
5 years ago

Last project done. The new owners signed off. Flying to Lake Tahoe at 5. We found a blue distinction birthing center in South Tahoe and that changed our timing. No one is going to miss Illinois.

Speyside wrote:


You and me both.
Ridding myself of unnecessary possessions and slowly dragging what I need out west.
Hasn’t gone as smoothly as I’d like
But it’s gonna happen by hook or by crook.
Which I have no idea what the fucque that means
But it just seems appropriate...
Ram27
5 years ago
Sorry folks but......Monday morning greetings. Let the new week begin. 😣
danmdevries
5 years ago
Welcome back to Monday fellas
MACS
5 years ago
Fishing Monday. Wish me luck...
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Back to the rock pile.

17NEIN.
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Putting off starting work as long as I can. Been off since Friday @ 10:00 a.m.

No good vacation goes unpunished. Got to use the time to assure I stay below the accrual cap.
Users browsing this topic