8trackdisco
5 years ago
Good luck with the fishies, Shawn.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Pretty warm out this morning, mid 50's.

But it's sposeda snow tomorrow.
delta1
delta1
5 years ago
gonna get some rest today...yesterday we hosted the first pool party of the season for my grandson's 7th birthday...most of the adults have been vaccinated so we felt safe...

forgot how much work it is to sweep and hose down the backyard patio....to clean the backyard grill/bar area, outdoor furniture...to clean and make the pool presentable...and pull out the pool toys from storage...

then cook dinner; grilled porterhouse steaks, mashed potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts and salad, while everybody's playing in the pool...

some tequila and beer made it bearable...finished the day off watching a replay of the Galaxy game while having a cigar...
izonfire
5 years ago
Best of luck in your quest to murder innocent fishies MACS!
Speyside
5 years ago
We are now Nevada citizens. Parents are checking out Carson City. I am stocking the wine cellar. Sandy, myself, and the boys went for a walk this morning. Gods country is accurate. We are carbon negative here. We produce way more electricity than we need. Geothermal and wind.

MACS, we are looking for a fishing boat for Lake Tahoe. Any thoughts?

The sound of silence is absolutely amazing.
izonfire
5 years ago
I've always considered you carbon-negative Spey...
Speyside
5 years ago
Thank you thank you very much.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Get the biggest, nicest, newest boat you can afford... Tahoe is a beast of a lake at times... not a place you want to find yourself with a limping engine or electrical hiccups...

Great lake trout fishing...
HockeyDad
5 years ago

I've always considered you carbon-negative Spey...

izonfire wrote:



I’m going to double my carbon footprint to cancel him.
CheapPrick
5 years ago
I've always wanted to be carbon negative, but I don't think it's possible.
Even if I lit myself on fire, all that would be left is carbon.
izonfire
5 years ago
^ you seem positive...
BuckyB93
5 years ago

I've always wanted to be carbon negative, but I don't think it's possible.
Even if I lit myself on fire, all that would be left is carbon.

CheapPrick wrote:



Yabut just think of all the diamond rings we could make from your soot.

Even if we can't pack you hard enough and end up with just briquettes, we could have a pig roast in your honor.
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Monday afternoon!

A guy in Georgia was selling a small roll around tool cabinet that will be the perfect base for my new coffee roaster so I drove over to pick it up before it got sold.
Cheno
5 years ago
They are calling for snow tomorrow. Hopefully not, I been enjoying the nice weather.
CheapPrick
5 years ago

Yabut just think of all the diamond rings we could make from your soot.

Even if we can't pack you hard enough and end up with just briquettes, we could have a pig roast in your honor.

BuckyB93 wrote:



So I'd Finally be good for something worth while...
izonfire
5 years ago

So I'd Finally be good for something worth while...

CheapPrick wrote:


I guess.
If you're into roasted pig with the odor and flavor of CheapPrick...
delta1
5 years ago
🤐

[barf]
Ram27
5 years ago
One NINE NINE 🐓
rfenst
5 years ago

One NINE NINE 🐓

Ram27 wrote:


Hey RAM and guys. Been watching the Chauvin trial today. It's been boring, but still interesting.
Users browsing this topic