8trackdisco
deadeyedick
5 years ago

242

8trackdisco wrote:



And to think, it was 243 just a few days ago. Progress!
Speyside
5 years ago
Is that the remaining snow pack depth in Green Bay?
tonygraz
5 years ago
Was that MACS fishing boat that sunk in the harbor today ?
8trackdisco
5 years ago

And to think, it was 243 just a few days ago. Progress!

deadeyedick wrote:



..... thank you?
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Is that the remaining snow pack depth in Green Bay?

Speyside wrote:



Am still 2.5 hours away from the Illinois border. There is solace on that. 2,25 hours from Kenosha. Aka, Southside Chicago North.
MACS
5 years ago
Water still too cold for the yellowtail. We could not get one to bite.

However, the rock fish were apparently famished... because we got our limits. And they were fatties.

I got up before 3am. I'm goin' to bed... g'night.
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Snow expected tomorrow. I think my head might explode
frankj1
5 years ago

Snow expected tomorrow. I think my head might explode

Sunoverbeach wrote:


it's plume
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
No, no. I said explode.

It's BOOM!
Ram27
5 years ago
Tuesday morning greetings y'all. =d>
danmdevries
5 years ago
Happy Tuesday fellas.
tonygraz
5 years ago
HAPPY NATIONAL LIMA BEAN RESPECT DAY
8trackdisco
5 years ago
27/25.

Windchill in mid April.

Opel,
Happy 420.
How will you celebrate?
Notthe1
5 years ago
Morning all and happy 420.
CheapPrick
5 years ago

I hope everyone else is having a good morning.
In the 70s all week and dropped over night to near freezing with snow expected tonight.
Then creep back up to the 70s by next week.
#-o
deadeyedick
5 years ago
Finally getting delivery of a new leather sectional we ordered about 4 months ago. Natuzzi stuff from Italy. The wife is happy. I thought the old sectional was just fine but what do I know?
deadeyedick
5 years ago

27/25.

Windchill in mid April.

Opel,
Happy 420.
How will you celebrate?

8trackdisco wrote:



Just Tuesday for Opie.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Very true... just Tuesday... not a 4/20 reveler... I like marijuana and I'd be in a lot of pain without it... but I don't love it and I don't think it's worth celebrating per se...
Smooth light
5 years ago
Double Shot Tuesday 🍹🍹

30 days into spring,60 to go.

Sunny, lite wind, 72+ you'll have
a nice day 😊
Users browsing this topic