opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Rough night of sleep after the second shot... arm feels like it was kicked by a donkey...
izonfire
5 years ago
Get permission first Opie.
Make sure anything you try with that donkey is consensual.
____

G’mernin you’s...
Speyside
5 years ago
We are looking for a property in the low desert of Nevada for winters. We are only 50/50 about expatriating. So we are going to be ready for both.
tonygraz
5 years ago
HAPPY NATIONAL KINDERGARTEN DAY

Play nice !
deadeyedick
5 years ago
I'll be playing nice on the golf course. HHD worker types!
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Wednesday Morning!

Gorgeous day here, breezy and cool.

danmdevries
5 years ago
HHD Ram n dudes
CheapPrick
5 years ago
I moved back to mich 5 years ago and just got around to getting a mich driver's license.

I feel like I'm 16 again

This one's a REAL driver's license, not like those fake other one's I've had.
HockeyDad
5 years ago
You lost me at “I moved back to Michigan...”
MACS
5 years ago

You lost me at “I moved back to Michigan...”

HockeyDad wrote:



Says the guy who went from tax-free Florida to The Socialist Republic of Taxifornia. smdh
delta1
5 years ago
wine is so much better in CA....priorities, Bro!
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Says the guy who went from tax-free Florida to The Socialist Republic of Taxifornia. smdh

MACS wrote:



Lemme explain....they paid me a **** ton of money to move out here to Silicon Valley that more than covered taxes and cost of living.

danmdevries
5 years ago
Woke up, brushed teeth, started the shower and took a dump. But the room didn't get warm n steamy.

Water heater died. Er, thermocouple died.

Took it apart, picked up a new thermocouple and put it back together. Still wouldn't keep pilot light lit. Looked up replacement gas valve assemblies online, half the price of a new water heater and mine's already 11 years old might as well just get a whole new one.

Went back to the store thinking I was gonna take home a new tank. Decided to buy another thermocouple instead just to be sure. If it works, great. If it don't, I have a spare.

Second thermocouple worked. Got hot water again. Gotta return the first one get my $20 back.
danmdevries
5 years ago
3Floyds only doing online orders for beer since covid.

Placed my order last night. They had hats on sale, but they don't do pickup for merch orders, only beers. So scratch that.

Heading up there in a min to get my $180 beer order.
MACS
5 years ago

Lemme explain....they paid me a **** ton of money to move out here to Silicon Valley that more than covered taxes and cost of living.

HockeyDad wrote:



I figured as much. Still had to throw it out there.
MACS
5 years ago
My water heater is 21 years old. When it dies, I'm just gonna get a new one.

Well... lets be honest, I'm gonna pay a plumber to remove the old one and put in a new one.
Palama
5 years ago

My water heater is 21 years old. When it dies, I'm just gonna get a new one.

Well... lets be honest, I'm gonna pay a plumber to remove the old one and put in a new one.

MACS wrote:



A man’s gotta know his limitations.

Some / Most times it’s best to have an expert do things rather than try to save a little money and stretch a one day project into two or 3 days (...along with multiple trips to the hardware store...). Been there, done that. 🤦
HockeyDad
5 years ago

I figured as much. Still had to throw it out there.

MACS wrote:



Don’t worry, we’re already working on an exit strategy. Pillage and move on.
BuckyB93
5 years ago
My state ID is due to be renewed this Sept at which time I'll have to get the "real" fed ID thingy. I haven't traveled in a while but I'm looking to fly in June. Do I need a fed ID to travel or will my state one be acceptable until it's renewal date?

What I'm wondering is: if I renew it now and get the fed thing (if needed for domestic travel), will the renewal date change or will it stay as Sept XX, 2021 at which time I get to pay the state twice.

Additionally, do I check or carry on my 6 ft bong? It breaks down into 3 ft lengths and I could stick a fly rod into it and claim it's a carrying case.

Two fidy NINE!
CheapPrick
5 years ago

You lost me at “I moved back to Michigan...”

HockeyDad wrote:



I moved back for health reasons..

Living out west was extending my life.
Users browsing this topic