Speyside
5 years ago
I decided to give up white guilt and monetary inequity guilt as 2 of my new year's resolutions.
Speyside
5 years ago
Oh, some of the others given up are WASP guilt, male guilt, PC guilt, equality guilt, gun guilt, heterosexuallity guilt, American guilt, immigration guilt, police guilt, climate change guilt, climate warming guilt, big business guilt, investment guilt, not supporting additional welfare guilt, intellectual guilt, scientific guilt, taking care of my family first guilt, philanthropic guilt, # support guilt, cancel culture guilt, having my idea of nirvana in life guilt, having nirvana in life guilt, and there is no paradigm box in my life guilt.
rfenst
5 years ago
Slept in after late night on the beach with my best friend. Wife and son joined us as did friends daughter from Oregon with their 8 month old first child, Ate dinner at a pier on the ocean and had a GREAT time. Beautiful sunset. All along great time
rfenst
5 years ago

My water heater is 21 years old. When it dies, I'm just gonna get a new one.

Well... lets be honest, I'm gonna pay a plumber to remove the old one and put in a new one.

MACS wrote:


Replace it before it fails to avoid up to a week of no hot water!
rfenst
5 years ago

everybody who wanted tequila shots during my grandson's birthday party on Saturday got 2nds, 3rds and 4ths...

delta1 wrote:


drinking at a kid's birthday party?
HockeyDad
5 years ago

drinking at a kid's birthday party?

rfenst wrote:



Those kids need to start early to learn their limits.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Slept in 20 minute shifts for about 11 hours last night...
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Oh, some of the others given up are WASP guilt, male guilt, PC guilt, equality guilt, gun guilt, heterosexuallity guilt, American guilt, immigration guilt, police guilt, climate change guilt, climate warming guilt, big business guilt, investment guilt, not supporting additional welfare guilt, intellectual guilt, scientific guilt, taking care of my family first guilt, philanthropic guilt, # support guilt, cancel culture guilt, having my idea of nirvana in life guilt, having nirvana in life guilt, and there is no paradigm box in my life guilt.

Speyside wrote:



Let’s see...we will sign you up for the following training:

Unconscious Bias
Equity and Inclusion
Critical Race Theory

Gene363
5 years ago
Good Thursday Morning!

Building an AR for my wife today.
DrafterX
5 years ago
😎 Dudes...
Ram27
5 years ago

😎 Dudes...

DrafterX wrote:





X How you be ? πŸ€”
Speyside
5 years ago
You're in Cali, you first.
rfenst
5 years ago

Good Thursday Morning!

Building an AR for my wife today.

Gene363 wrote:


What a wonderful mothers day gift!
rfenst
5 years ago
Hey Akan and the rest of you guys. I am off to Costco and then Walmart for produce...
Gene363
5 years ago

What a wonderful mothers day gift!

rfenst wrote:



Excellent idea! She shoots handguns and recently showed interest in shooting long guns. As happy as I am about this development, it's still a tentative interest and probably not quite "gift" level. 😰
DrafterX
5 years ago
If she doesn't like it can I have it..?? πŸ˜•
DrafterX
5 years ago

X How you be ? :-k

Ram27 wrote:




I be good and stuff... been busy lately... 😟
rfenst
5 years ago

Excellent idea! She shoots handguns and recently showed interest in shooting long guns. As happy as I am about this development, it's still a tentative interest and probably not quite "gift" level. 😰

Gene363 wrote:


Why not?
My wife and I had been dating like 2 or 3 weeks when Valentines day came. We were drinking a lot of margaritas at the time I bought her a new, indestructible iced drink blender and it seemed like a good, non-romantic gift, NOT!](*,)
Ram27
5 years ago

I be good and stuff... been busy lately... 😟

DrafterX wrote:





πŸ‘
Gene363
5 years ago

Why not?
My wife and I had been dating like 2 or 3 weeks when Valentines day came. We were drinking a lot of margaritas at the time I bought her a new, indestructible iced drink blender and it seemed like a good, non-romantic gift, NOT!](*,)

rfenst wrote:



I feel your pain. [jester] Yes indeed, women just do not see things the way men do and logic, well, forget that. πŸ˜‚

Many years ago right before Christmas I was told, "Do not buy me a gun!" Too late, but I had also bought her a sparkly ring and placed it in the trigger guard of the pistol, I survived without an immediate request for ammunition.
Users browsing this topic