deadeyedick
5 years ago
Damn it’s cold up here 43 and only going to 64. Heading back down to the valley.

Just catching up here. Don’t know what to think of danm’s ball getting chopped off. Is this a new weight loss craze?
Gene363
5 years ago
Good Friday Morning! It's 46 on the way to 74 clear degrees today.
MACS
5 years ago
53 headed to 68. Not quite ready to warm up yet.

Lawn was aerated and fertilized yesterday. I threw some grass seed on it, too. We'll see how it looks in a couple weeks.
izonfire
5 years ago
Mornin' cowpokes...
Cheno
5 years ago

I take it the vaccine side effects have worn off?

I didn't get it as bad as you, but my leg muscles were so achy the touch of a blanket was enough to hurt them...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



The throbbing was just the first be day (thankfully) yesterday and today is my just body aches but more manageable. They better not make this a yearly thing, if they do I don't think I will get it again
danmdevries
5 years ago
Made an appointment to get my balls chopped off. 5/26
danmdevries
5 years ago
Tried before but they wanted wife's approval. After 35 they say free game.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

The throbbing was just the first be day (thankfully) yesterday and today is my just body aches but more manageable. They better not make this a yearly thing, if they do I don't think I will get it again

Cheno wrote:


It was bad, but whatever I was sick with in early 2020 (pretty sure covid) was so much worse... I had the fever and the aches and I was so exhausted I couldn't leave bed... but with the illness, I also couldn't stop coughing and had my O2 get pretty low plus a ton of mucus... and my lungs took around 4 months to get back to where I didn't wake up in the night gasping for air and reaching for an inhaler...

So while vaccine side effects were bad, those effects coupled with all the other crap I dealt with and the very real possibility of death or lung damage was definitely worse...
Ram27
5 years ago
Hello Three Sixty NINE 🐴
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Damn it’s cold up here 43 and only going to 64. Heading back down to the valley.

Just catching up here. Don’t know what to think of danm’s ball getting chopped off. Is this a new weight loss craze?

deadeyedick wrote:



I think he’s going to use them for raccoon bait. A little drastic if you ask me.
BuckyB93
5 years ago
Depends on how big his balls are. Also, are the spherical or box pressed? Different amounts of ball material between the two shapes.
izonfire
5 years ago
It's clear that we must stick one of his balls in a vice
And weigh them afterwards to make a comparison.

And ta think that everyone thought WSC was an idiot...
Smooth light
Ram27
5 years ago
🤦 Blood work back.............not good...........doctors today...........hospital tomorrow for test. 🤦

Anemic ..........Been on Xarelto since A-fib issue last July, maybe doing more harm than good!?! 😣



Doc wanted to admit me today, Oh no Mr. Bill..........[-x Ask her if I could check in tomorrow, OK. 🤦




Later y'all [ram27bat]


opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Prayers for ya Ram...
Cheno
5 years ago
Get better Ram!
DrafterX
5 years ago
Plowboy221
5 years ago
Get better Ram


Switching to livestock I’ve been busy as hell this spring, when I stop for the day it’s pretty eat and go to bed..... been enjoying doing it though.
Palama
5 years ago
Thoughts and prayers. 🙏
delta1
5 years ago
take it easy Ram, hope it gets squared away...
Users browsing this topic