8trackdisco
5 years ago
Bet against my Arsenal, won a buck.

Few inexpensive bourbons and three games of dominoes later, under up a cigar ahead at the end.

Decent night.
Ram27
5 years ago
Thanks all....


Y'all did it welcome to Saturday morning and the weekend. Enjoy =d>

Later peeps.
danmdevries
5 years ago
happy saturday fellas
8trackdisco
5 years ago
MACS
5 years ago
Morning it is...
deadeyedick
5 years ago
Nice looking Saturday morning 60s/80s. The new offset umbrella was delivered and some assembly required so thats up after a 5 miler. What used to be a monthly dinner out with the brothers and wives on tap for later. First time since the rona that we will meet at an outside restaurant.
Cheno
5 years ago
What a way to wake up. Notification that we are overdrawn on our bank account. Apparently they took our mortgage out 4 times in a row today. Not sure who to be mad at. I'm on the phone with the bank estimated time is a 50 minute wait, wife is on the phone with the mortgage company. Someone's gonna get an earful from me today. They better not give me that crap of we will transfer it and it will take 3-5 days to show in your account. No Mfer, drive your fat butt down and put cash in my hand today or give me access to your debit card to use as I see fit.
deadeyedick
5 years ago

What a way to wake up. Notification that we are overdrawn on our bank account. Apparently they took our mortgage out 4 times in a row today. Not sure who to be mad at. I'm on the phone with the bank estimated time is a 50 minute wait, wife is on the phone with the mortgage company. Someone's gonna get an earful from me today. They better not give me that crap of we will transfer it and it will take 3-5 days to show in your account. No Mfer, drive your fat butt down and put cash in my hand today or give me access to your debit card to use as I see fit.

Cheno wrote:



Kinda like double posting only with consequences? Give 'em hell.
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
I'd guesd direct rage at the mortgage company. They requested payment multiple times whereas the bank's system just followed permissions already set

Either way, that's some BS and there should be some serious grovelling coming your way
MACS
5 years ago
Damn Cheno... that right there would make a man go postal. Easy, brother... easy.
Speyside
5 years ago
Good morning friends. I just finished setting up the baby furniture, our son will be the sixth generation to use it. My great great great grandfather made a rocking chair. My great great grandfather made a bassinet. My great grandfather made a cradle, my grandfather made a bed, my father made 2 night stands, and I made the dressers. All the furniture is quarter sawn oak, dove tailed and pegged. When Sandy wakes up I hope she like it, and the tradition.

Off to my morning run. I walk the first half mile as past of my warm up and give the little guys a chance to enjoy themselves. Then I put them back in the house, they are tuckered out. Then the lads and I go for a run.

I have someone from the forrestry department coming out today who will develop a maintenance plan for our forrest and a plan for converting our open fields to forrest.

Also, someone else is coming out today to develop a plan for our large pond. It has never been stocked and properly cared for.

Finally we invited friends over for a crab boil/barbecue this afternoon. It should be fun, all the meat will be wild game. The crustaceans are fresh and range from crayfish to lobster.
Cheno
5 years ago
What's really messed up is our mortgage was paid on the 16th of april. So we already payed this month.
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
5 monthly payments?!?!? SERIOUS grovelling

And if the world was a fair place, compensation for undue stress
Smooth light
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
My exact words to the bank would be "you need to reverse the mortgage payments and I will give you until (checks watch) 30 minutes ago. If it doesn't happen, I'm gonna poop by the drivers side of your own personal car every single day until I die from poop exhaustion."
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
"And I'm immediately switching to a viscous liquid/ hard boiled egg diet."
frankj1
5 years ago

Frank... just a little, cryogenic pulmonary fibrosis with a chaser of cirrhosis of liver... thanks for your concern.

Smooth light wrote:


don't be too quick to dump your cigars, you ain't going nowhere for a few years
Plowboy221
5 years ago

My exact words to the bank would be "you need to reverse the mortgage payments and I will give you until (checks watch) 30 minutes ago. If it doesn't happen, I'm gonna poop by the drivers side of your own personal car every single day until I die from poop exhaustion."

opelmanta1900 wrote:




So he should call Tom Selleck?
BuckyB93
5 years ago

5 monthly payments?!?!?

Sunoverbeach wrote:



Just take the bullet now. Think of it as being 5 months closer to paying it off.

(see? there's a silver lining in everything).

Four Uno NINE!
Cheno
5 years ago
It is a chase bank issue. Sounds like they were hacked. Check your accounts if you use chase.
Users browsing this topic