rfenst
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago

Hey now!

I know that bomb I sent you a while back wasn't all that impressive,
but I wouldn't call it crap... ✋

izonfire wrote:


Lol! OK. There are exceptions. I appreciated the unnecessary bombing. You sitting still long enough to hit you with a package was reward enough
izonfire
5 years ago

Lol! OK. There are exceptions. I appreciated the unnecessary bombing. You sitting still long enough to hit you with a package was reward enough

Sunoverbeach wrote:


And that was a hell of a shot Brother!

Haven't even begun to dip into that box of treasures for the most part.
Although I did smoke one of yours and one of AKDave's when on was on the herf last.
Hopefully be back on soon.

I've got a few more months on the lease on my temporary ****hole in the midwest,
and still haven't secured my temporary ****hole out west yet.
Then comes building on my land. Looking forward to every step of the way though.

Toasting y'all later...
izonfire
5 years ago
And later has come. TOAST! 🍺

Hey, what the fucque’s up with Corey.
He stopped by momentarily to pinch our nipples,
And then disappears?

WTF???
Unacceptable...
izonfire
5 years ago
Hey.
Where’s TW.
He was bored. Now he’s gone.

Musta found some animal to lick his balls...
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Turd Furgeson.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Wolves getting rolled by Burnley. 0-2 22nd minute. Didn't see this coming.
Notthe1
5 years ago
Morning boys. Coffee is on, getting ready for this beautiful day.

Gene363
5 years ago
Good Sunday Morning! It's 60 degrees on the way to 79.


deadeyedick
5 years ago
Morning gents. Third cup in hand. Hike in the preserve planned as soon as it's light.
MACS
5 years ago
Speyside
5 years ago
Morning gents,

We chose juniors name last night. Ansgar Nilsen Willis. We both have a Viking heritage. Ansgar was both of our maternal grandfathers first names. Nilsen Is Sandy's surname.

The boat house update will be finished today. The carriage house/garage update starts tomorrow. We are going bird watching today. The number and diversity of birds here is surprising. Tonight will be telescoping the sky, it is amazing how clear the sky is here. We are not missing big city life at all.

I am joining a cool radio controlled club out here. They do planes, drones, cars, and boats. I want to find a couple more hobbies, any real suggestions you knuckleheads?

Gotta run, looking a supposedly fully restored wooden Chris Craft. The looking at a supposedly fully restored 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Baritz convertible.
MACS
5 years ago
Don't forget your driving shoes and gloves!
DrafterX
5 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
5 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XcTyEKSnYg 

😟
danmdevries
5 years ago
Chickens survived their first night outside.

No raccoons in the traps today. They must've been around though, dog was telling me she smelled something when we went out back to look.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

Morning boys. Coffee is on, getting ready for this beautiful day.

Notthe1 wrote:


Someone is in a good mood this morning... what, did ya see a guy snap his own leg in 2 clean pieces last night or something?
DrafterX
5 years ago
He faked it.. 😟
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Agreed... dude clearly didn't want to fight and found the easy way out...
Users browsing this topic