andytv
21 years ago
OUCH!

Nice package. The agreed sticks plus about 1/2 dozen others. All great stuff!!

yers is goin out Monday
jobailey536
21 years ago
Email addy I can help. OJ
nosbigwj
21 years ago
I just wanted to thank you with a few extras.
Hope you enjoy them.
nosbigwj
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Sli38,
The packaged arrived today. Just got to say thanks for the great sticks. I will send out your package Monday.
Thanks again,
nosbigwj
sli38
21 years ago
I sent out a few packages on the same day. If you email me with what I sent you I'll give you the box codes. Most are well aged.
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Sli38,
email sent
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Sli38 your package went out yesterday.
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Andytv,
ouch back,
thanks for the trade. I now have some great stick to give a try.

Thanks again,
nosbigwj
Da Chief
21 years ago
What's an ISOM?

Da Chief
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Island South of Miami(Cuban)
shuper
Da Chief
21 years ago
R6_80922 says:
What's an ISOM?

Da Chief

30. nosbigwj says:
Island South of Miami(Cuban)

R6_80922 says.....No Sh8t! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
21 years ago
You asked. He answered.
sli38
21 years ago
I got your package. Excellent selection! Thank you very much.

Scott
nosbigwj
21 years ago
Ahh, I am glad you liked the package. I just want to say thanks to Andytv and Sli38 for making the trades. Both were great and I would recommend both to anyone for a future trade.
Thanks again guys for the great smokes.

nosbigwj
Country
21 years ago
*********threadjack on********

go back to work

********threadjack off********

Country
Users browsing this topic