Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dude, that was totally unexpected. Whoa!!!!!!!! This Opus isn't going to last long and the ISOM will live an even shorter life! Man, thanks for the great smokes. I'm guessing all is going well with the military. Be safe over there, and be careful about going to your mailbox... retaliation is in the cards.

Country
MACS
21 years ago
That's the way we MA's roll.

Bringin' da beat down.

Good Job!
nealep
21 years ago
Good hit MAC...

Are you out at sea again? I thought that you had dry feet for a while.

Neal
cadbeans
21 years ago
It wasn't MACS that did the hit it was me.....and thanks. Country deserved it for the huge box that he sent me a while ago...

cadbeans
MA2 USN
Country
  • Country
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Cad, I haven't seen you around the boards in a while. Then again, I really haven't been around all that much. This going back to college thing is proving to be a daunting task to say the least. Thanks again for the fantastic smokes. That ISOM was one of the best I've ever smoked. I needed that after the week I had, thanks bro.

Country
MACS
21 years ago
Yeah, what cadbeans said. It just so happens that we do the same job in the Navy, so we share the MA designation.

Marines and Army call us MP, Air Force calls us SP and the Navy calls us MA.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Master Jeremy Cadovius put a super nice hit on me too! Dude....WTF was that for? Any way it is greatly appreciated and thanks for the nice cigars.

Later.....Erik
cadbeans
21 years ago
Both of you guys were extremely generous(sp) with me and I figured that it was time for payback. Glad that you liked them.

cadbeans
MA2 USN
Users browsing this topic