schecky
21 years ago
Been buying all the time wanted to see what this is all about. Would love to trade. Please let me know how this works.
Thanks
schecky
21 years ago
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Shecky, check out the Newbie threads on this forum & the Cigars & Related forum. That should provide you with some valuable info. I'll drop you an e-mail. Have a good weekend!
moonman
21 years ago
Sorry about the spelling Schecky!
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Schecky sent U an E-mail but received a note via E-mail stating that there is some sort of a delay in it being sent to you. U can try me huntertcb(at)hotmail(dot)com
tpottiger
21 years ago
Shecky - drop me a line, I will show you how it works...


tpottiger "swishers" AT "white owls" PA "tijuana smalls" DOT "phillies" NET

(Just get rid of the cheap cigars...)
moonman
21 years ago
Very cryptic!
tpottiger
21 years ago
Nah, not that cryptic...

Oh yeah, include your "snailer" in your email, that would help a little...


schecky
21 years ago
tpottiger

here is my e-mail [email protected]
also life is to short to smoke cheap cigars.
drop me a line and lets trade!!!!
moonman
21 years ago
Schecky are you having problems with your E-mail?
schecky
21 years ago
No Tom was able to e-mail me.

[email protected]
VotTak
21 years ago
You asked for a trade... I send you an email and you never responded...
That is strange...
???
moonman
21 years ago
I tried E-mailing Schecky but for some reason it was unable to be delivered. So I left my E-mail in case Schecky wanted to try E-mailing me but guess not. Oh well. No harm done!
schecky
21 years ago
Moonman
Sorry be really busy.Please give a your e-mail again and I will e-mail you back and we will seeif thats works.
Thanks
John
moonman
21 years ago
Got ya BOTL!
schecky
21 years ago
VOT TAK

Sorry I never got yuor e-mail. Please re e-mail me and we can get things going as I have made contact with a couple of others and starting to get things going. Hope to hear nfrom you soon!!!!!!
tpottiger
21 years ago
Box should go out Monday or Tuesday...
Users browsing this topic