clintls
21 years ago
Well I was the last person to get cigars in the RAOK and not a single person wanted cigars from me when I asked. I felt pretty left out so I'm going to try again with a new post.

Does anyone want some free cigars?

The first person to send their snailer to [email protected] gets the junk I just finished bidding on.
-Clint
k9kop
21 years ago
E-mail sent


k9
clintls
21 years ago
Alright K9 got your email and will get the cigars out soon (wednesday).
clintls
21 years ago
K9
Box sent, the post office tells me that it should be there in a couple of days, but you never know.
Enjoy, Clint
k9kop
21 years ago
Hey bro, Recieved the package yesterday. Very generous. 10 very nice sticks. I'll be laid up for a while so I'm sure they will come in nice. The Mac went up in smoke last night. Again, thank you for the smokes.

k9
Users browsing this topic