teedubbya
21 years ago
with the Puerto Rican Consulate (aka my wife).

With a new baby, convincing her to spend real money on a real bike for our son (rather than a walmart bike) and then convincing her that I needed one too to ride with him.... My wife and I struck a deal. No more cigar buying until my four humidors become almost spartan.

Then a box comes in the mail (which of course my wife intercepted) loaded with fine cigars. She is struggling to beleive anyone would just send them to me out of the blue.

Jdllizard - what an excellent sellection. You managed to send mostly cigars I have not tried and have been wanting to. Bucanero, perdomo, black pearl, camacho..... and that giant cuban parejo scares me after my recent litto gomez experience.

Thanks a bunch... I'm not worthy.
Gandalf
21 years ago
No doubt about it, John is a generous BOTL.

Nice hit Lizard!

And teedubbya, don't be too concerned over the Cuban Parejo, I think it may just surprise you in a 'nice' way.........
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey teedubbya,
My concern would be if the Puerto Rican Consulate (aka your wife) consumed one of the cigars before you had a chance to enjoy it, heheheeeee!

Nice going John! LOL!!!

sloth
21 years ago
crazy lizard
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I had to do it, I love the hat you sent. Sorry about the trouble with the wife though.
John L
Users browsing this topic