icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I may be asking for the moon, but are there any vets out there lucky enough to have enough of these to part with just one (or two)?

I've got a few cigars in the humi I think would make a fair trade.

Please email me at icyo at onr dot com if yr interested.

Thanks!
andytv
21 years ago
check out the Cigars and Related forum, I think someone was going to vegas to get some of these.
spadesman
21 years ago
Be prepared to pay. I just scored two Belicosos when my parents were out there last week. I think they were around $24 a stick (sorrry, already gifted one away). All of their prices are insane.
icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Heh. I knew it was a long shot. I also knew these were insanely expensive, but I want to at least try one. 🙂

Guess I'll just have to suck it up and head to Vegas...

Thanks!
bassdude
21 years ago
or call the store and see what they can do for you. Head over to CF and you can find folks that have these. They may not be overly friendly though.
icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
From what I've read, they don't do mail order or internet orders at Casa Fuente. The only way to get one is to go there or find someone else who's been there... all part of that Fuente mystique I suppose...

I'm scared of the CF boards... LOL!
bassdude
21 years ago
Casa Fuente Cigars:
Casa Fuente Corona Gorda $18
Casa Fuente Robusto $21
Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino $23
Casa Fuente Churchill $25

I am pretty sure they will take a phone order for a box. Now you just have to find x folks to join in.
spadesman
21 years ago
I asked Jennifer the sales manager there (when my parents were standing in the store with her) if she could take my credit card number and send me a box. She politely said nope; nor could she take my card number over the phone and give the box to my parents.
KNOF
21 years ago
Why didn't your parents buy a box then get the money from you???

I am going to Vegas in November and would be willing to organize a box split as we get a little closer to the trip.

Keith
icyo
  • icyo
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm sure you could find enough guys here to split a box with you... Thanks for the offer!
spadesman
21 years ago
Well, at $500/box, I couldn't explain that one to my wife. lol
mydsooner
21 years ago
email me with what you have to offer...


mydsooner at sbcglobal dot net




i'll see what i can do
Users browsing this topic