havanaone
21 years ago
Fuentes,Avo's Partagas,Diamond Crown.
I have 2for1 or 1for1 to trade in Various cigar brands. Or even looking for a few ISOM's.

Thanks, Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
Email is [email protected]

Well that's it folks!
bassdude
21 years ago
are the listed what you are looking for or trading?
icyo
21 years ago
Email sent...
havanaone
21 years ago
To all S/BOTl this is what I am looking for.
My Apoligies to the posting,but it said (ISO)

Icyo email sent. Kim(HV1)
bassdude
21 years ago
i'm just a little slow i saw ISO top shelf but wasn't sure if you had those and looking for others.
havanaone
21 years ago
Icyo another email sent to your reply.

Bassdude I am still interested in something if you can help.
Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
ICyo, The trade is on. Kim(HV1)
icyo
21 years ago
havanaone, your package is leaving today, and the stick you wanted is included! enjoy!
myash07
21 years ago
Kim
Do we have to trade?
OR

Can I just bomb your ash?

BawwwHaaawwww!
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
Get his ash Jimmy!

Mark
havanaone
21 years ago
Myash07,I'm ducking for cover and rebuilding my bunker!! I'm in eitherway bro,just let me know if you want the sticks....
Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
Icyo,
The Bombing run was complete! My bunker was blown to bits let alone my mail box. LOL
To all S/BOTL this guy is a new-bie and he has the goods!!
He sent all A.F.'s and 1 Opus X Fuente Fuente for his 1st trade. YaHoooo... Man was I surprised!!
OK! Now my brother you had better strap-in to the bunker hole because detonation is about to begin.
Any S/BOTL want to join in feel free to get him!HeHeHe
Kim(HV1)
icyo
21 years ago
Excellent! I'm glad you got them safely! Make sure you have a full stomach before you light that FFOX! 🙂

I've got recon out scouring the neighborhood so hopefully I can get some advance notice before your bomb hits! Thanks for trading with a newbie!
icyo
21 years ago
heyyyy Kim!

Thanks for quite the selection of Perdomo Reserves! I haven't tried that little Figurado size yet, and that Gurkha Legend is huuuge.

Thanks again for the trade!
icyo
havanaone
21 years ago
Your welcome my friend,
Hope your mailbox is still intact. LOL
Will trade with you again if you want.
Kim(HV1)
Users browsing this topic