CJBully
24 years ago
since everyone else is showing off their crafts, i thought i'd post my cigar box stuff...


};{>
46768.jpg

Click to View Image209 View(s)

DrMaddVibe
24 years ago
Far be it from me...I think it's safe to say that you've got your own niche carved out.
SteveS
24 years ago
I really like the Hillbilly Flashlight and know someone that would probably buy one ... lol
jjohnson28
24 years ago
I like the Hillbilly flashlight as well and Im willing to bet Charlie already has one...LOL
Charlie
24 years ago
My Hillbilly Flashlight is bigger than your Hillbilly Flashlight!!!

Charlie
RICKAMAVEN
24 years ago
charlie

can you light the end with a match?
RICKAMAVEN
24 years ago
CJBully

are those knobs in the upper right. sort of looks like sheba, my dog, made a mistake again.
CJBully
24 years ago
Rick,

those are my first attempt at cigar box false teeth

};{>
E-Chick
24 years ago
Users browsing this topic