GDColson
21 years ago
TPottiger, that old sly dog! Sent me a "trade" and no address to return the favor. I know some of you must have it. He was very generous. Some really good smokes.
He can't think he'll get away with that, can he?


P.S. If anyone can pass on his snail mail to me, I would be grateful. Thanks! thecolson4 at aol dot com
tpottiger
21 years ago
Colson,

No return fire needed... Just my way of saying welcome. If you feel the need, pass on the brotherly love to another.

Thanks for the opportunity to share.

Tom
havanaone
21 years ago
Oh what the heck, I need some brotherly love. My cat had 5 kittens and I am naming them all after A.F. cigars. HeHeHe
Names,Arturo,Anejo,Hemi,Carlos,and Beli. There that should do it!! LOL KIM(HV1)
GDColson
21 years ago
I will most definitely do that, Tom.

I look forward to smoking those 'gars, they're all beautiful. Love maduros, so that Mx2 looks really tasty.
Thank you again.
Greg
tpottiger
21 years ago
Just couldn't leave well enough alone could you?!?!?!?

Thanks for the sticks, Bro...
Users browsing this topic