vtbigdog
21 years ago
I posted on the wrong board. I am a newbie and just wanted to know how this bomb thing works.

Thanks to all of you for the great info and brotherhood.
grishuha
21 years ago
You send someone half of all of your cigars without leaving the return address...
vtbigdog
21 years ago
Yea, I'll start that right away.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Big Dog, the way it works is this, start off with a newbie trade, or search for a Vet to trade with. The package you send is simply called a bomb. You are different kinds you have a PIF, PIB, TTT, various types, I would be willing to do a trade with you, send me an e-mail at staugiedogie at comcast dot net, lets talk

Rob
AKA Gator Bomb Kid!!
k9kop
21 years ago
Kid, myself and dd are in the process of bombing this newbie. Sure would you like some help from the Gator. By the way, hope all is well down your way.

k9
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Bomb = unsolicited package of smokes from a B/SOTL. No reciprocation expected or required. A gift if you will.

Be wary of posting things like “I’m looking to try XYZ” or “I just had a baby, got married, new job, new house, laid off…{insert life changing moment here}.”

Once folks get to know you, they’ll take you out at the knees and laugh all the way to the humi to strike again. If you're a newbie and they smell blood in the water then... well, it looks like that's already in the works.

Sick 'em k9! Here's to hoping you're back on your feet soon. I have a slightly used walking cast if you need it. 🙂

cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey K-9, all is getting better here, I hope you are doing better my friend, I hope you heal soon, and enjoy your trip up to see MYASH, the class act family from Virginia, someday I hope to meet you and your misses, and I am ready to bomb this newbie. Have a great labor day weekend my friend.

Rob
myash07
21 years ago
Somebody send me this vtbigdog, I'll show him first hand what "bomb" means!

Hey cigarkid22 and K9 good to see ya on the boards!

myash07 at msn dot com
myash07
21 years ago
Somebody send me this vtbigdog

snailer that is...
k9kop
21 years ago
myash, you have mail


k9
myash07
21 years ago
And now VT will get a bomb from myash! LOL!
Users browsing this topic